Chapter 1

View of Minho

The car accident happened months ago.

I've been here every day for months, waiting for Jisung to wake up, but he hasn't woken up yet.

If there hadn't been the big fight, we wouldn't be standing here now.
But I'm so scared that when he wakes up again, what if he doesn't want to see me anymore?

He's been in a coma for 2 months, the doctors already wanted to switch off the machines because they had no hope of him waking up again.

But I refused until they let it go, I won't give up hope that he will wake up again, what am I supposed to do without him?

I need him, I don't know what I would do without him, my life would make no sense without him.

Why, if I was so happy and I needed him in my life, why did I cheat on him? And why did he cheat on me, why did we cheat on each other?

All these questions were buzzing around in my head and I couldn't answer them, weren't we happy together? Had I been so shitty to him and was that why he had cheated on me?

That would explain a lot, but... Why didn't he talk to me? And why did I cheat on him?

And more questions were buzzing around in my head, I didn't understand myself anymore.

Flashbacks

"You don't understand me, Minho!"

"Why don't you ever talk to me? You're always quiet and reject me when I try to talk to you!"

"That's not true at all! You've never asked me what's wrong when you've seen me crying! You ignore me and just walk past me!
You always call me a crybaby afterwards!"

"You cry like a baby all the time! It's so annoying, every time I come into the apartment you're crying!"

"Are you still surprised? You're always sleeping with other people and you don't even give me a second of your attention and I have to find my way around here!!!! Do you know how much you hurt me when I see you sleeping with someone else? MAN MINHO, WE ARE MARRIED AND YOU DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? You never used to be like this, and now? You've changed in one fell swoop! Then why are you still asking why I'm with someone else and going on dates! At least I'm not sleeping with other men!"

"Oh yeah?! You know, you're just boring!
Besides, you won't even let me touch you anymore! You always avoid me when I want to touch you! I have needs too! And I want sex sometimes, but you always avoid me and when I asked you why, you never gave me an answer!"

"Yes, because I wanted to surprise you again! I actually wanted to surprise you today and get ready for the best day and then I just saw you with these guys!, I really can't take it anymore, you're dragging these guys here now too!, I can't take it anymore Minho..."

"You know what? Keep doing your thing, sleeping with guys, I want a divorce!"

Flashbacks end

I pulled myself out of my thoughts and looked back at Jisung, who still hadn't woken up.

"I'm sorry Jisung... it's all my fault, it's all my fault what happened, I shouldn't have slept with someone else and I should have at least given you my attention..."

I pulled myself together, of course I know why jisung dated others.... But I thought it was necessary to sleep with someone else.

I put both hands on my face and propped myself up on the bed with my elbows.

"Please wake up Jisung... I need you."
My tears came up again and I looked at him.

Until I suddenly saw his eye twitch.

"Jisung?! Are you awake, can you hear me?"

Jisung opened his eyes, but closed them again immediately, probably because of the brightness.

View from Jisung:

I opened my eyes but immediately closed them again because of the brightness, after a while I opened my eyes and looked around a bit until I suddenly saw a boy staring at me with wide eyes, which really scared me.

I sat up and grabbed my head.
"Where am I anyway?"

"You're in hospital ... Jisung, are you all right?"

The handsome boy next to me spoke again.

He had beautiful brown, reddish hair.
And his eyes were beautiful, they radiated a special aura.

He looked familiar somehow, but I didn't remember, I didn't remember anything, but it looks like my name must be Jisung, otherwise the handsome boy wouldn't have called me Jisung if I wasn't called that.

What do I look like? Am I just as pretty as the boy? And how old was I? What kind of character am I? What am I like? I knew next to nothing.

I looked at the guy in confusion until I finally spoke the first words.

"Who are you?"

... Silence

His head lowered and he looked sad ... Shit, have I hurt him now? I didn't mean to hurt him... I felt guilty and looked away.

Wow, at least I found out something about myself, I hate hurting people.

Then I must be a total nerd who is extremely shy and can't get anything together.

Until finally the pretty boy spoke.

"Y-you don't remember?"

I bowed my head a little and sighed.
"No, I don't remember anything, I don't even remember who I am, can you give me the important information, like my age and stuff?"

"Uh yeah sure..."

"Your name is Han Jisung and you're 22 years old... and I'm Lee Minho or Lee Know... and I'm 24 years old"

"Okay, thanks."

At least now I knew how old I am and what his name is, which is good information for my head.

"Is there a mirror or something? I'd like to know what I look like.

"Sure, there's a mirror in the bathroom".

"Okay, thanks, and where's the bathroom?"

He pointed with his finger to the bathroom.
I just nodded and then got up and went to the bathroom, I opened the door and went in and then closed the door behind me.

I looked at myself in the mirror.
I looked like a total idiot, my hair was all messed up and I looked like I hadn't slept in 100 years.

I washed my face and then somehow smelled my hair.

Oh well, at least I look a bit better now.
I have to say I look okay, not really beautiful, but not ugly either, that's okay.

I didn't think I would look like this.
I had brown hair, I'm going to dye my hair, I thought.

Gray hair or something? Definitely.
What's actually going to happen to me now?

-

"And how are you, Han Jisung?"

"I'm doing quite well, I think?"

"That's good to hear, but we'll still send you to rehab for a few weeks to see if you forget things too quickly. Agreed?"

I just nodded and then looked at the handsome boy.

"And of course your friend can come and visit you."

I nodded again, not knowing what to say.

A few weeks in rehab? I didn't really feel like it, but maybe it would help a little.
------------------------------

Heyoo my babies, probably know this account/story because they know me from Instagram but many might find the stories this way too, glad you found this story and are reading it, anyway this is my very first English story, I hope it will be a success. :3
I am happy about feedback

Bye bye~

Lly stays 💕.