Chapter 18

Holy water here 🚿
"Come to it~"
Sexual content! If you can't read it, just scroll down to where it ends! Detailed smut!
————————————————————————————————

Hyunjin didn't have to be told twice, he took a big step towards the two of them, sat down behind Dierkt and Felix to pull him into his arms from behind.
So Felix was trapped between his legs, I was sitting opposite Felix.

"Come on, kiss each other, don't be too shy, you two were good at it before~"
I blushed a little until Felix held my chin between two fingers, he came closer to me with his face until he placed his lips on mine, our lips moved against each other, the kiss became more and more stormy, I pushed myself closer to both of them Until Felix broke the kiss, we both looked at each other, breathing heavily.

"Damn the way you two are kissing turns me on so much, it's my turn to come Mr. Jisung~"
Jisung breaks away from Felix, he took my wrist and immediately pressed me to him while Felix sat behind me, Hyunjin pressed his lips to mine while Felix pampered my neck, I gasped in the kiss, which Hyunjin took advantage of to push his tongue in, He circled my tongue before we fought for dominance, which of course he quickly won.

Our tongues played around each other passionately, I nestled my arms around his neck while Felix lay around my stomach, and Hyunjin's hands on my waist, our lips moved against each other in rhythm, while Felix kept giving my neck a hickey, well that can be fun if someone saw that, especially Minho, but I didn't want to think about him right now.
I would rather think about the current situation now.

Our kiss broke, I broke away from both of them because Hyunjjn's hands immediately lay on Felix's cheek and pulled him into a passionate kiss, Hyunjin penetrated Felix's mouth with his tongue, I sat down behind Felix in the same way he did with me, I started kissing his neck and giving him a few hickeys. All you could hear was the smacking of the kiss and the sucking.

Hyunlix broke away from the kiss and looked at me with a grin.

"Lie down because back ji"
I lay on my back and looked at the couple.
Felix came towards me and immediately pressed his lips against mine again, our tongues gently played around each other, while Hyunjin kissed my collarbone, kissed all the way down to my stomach, he bit down hard in a few places and then sucked on them, I gave in quiet panting.

Never in my entire life did I expect this to happen, and apparently it's okay? Because the three of us want it, no one denies it, and I'm sure it's only gradual, although I never expected it to happen, so I won't say it now.

We kissed with emotion, Hyunjin broke away from the kiss, since Felix was stuck in the air at the back, Hyunjin could easily get to it, Hyunjin began to knead and spread his butt, until suddenly Felix groaned, Felix was deleting the kiss and put his forehead on my shoulder, I looked a little confused, I hummed a little to Hyunjin, until I started to grin, I pulled Felix back to me for a kiss.

Author's point of view:

While Hyunjin had an index finger in him, after a short time, Hyunjin also penetrated him with the second finger.
Hyunjin began to spread his fingers into him while Jilix kissed and Felix moaned again and again into the kiss.
Hyunjin stroked his spot, Felix broke the kiss and groaned loudly, Felix breathed hectically while he lightly clung to Jisung, Jisung stroked Felix's hair soothingly.
Hyunjin curled his fingers and Felix let out a throaty groan. Felix rested his forehead on Jisung's shoulder as he clung to him tighter.
Hyunjin pulled his fingers out of him, Hyunjin stroked his back briefly, gave his back a few small quick kisses, Hyunjin broke away then quickly took off his clothes, and Felix before he stood in front of Felix's entrance, he kissed his back again, Jisung pulled Felix into a kiss again, both of them melting into the kiss while Hyunjin penetrated him.
Felix broke away from the kiss and groaned loudly.
While Hyunjin began to move into him, Jisung kept giving him kisses on his neck, he sucked on one spot while Felix was now a moaning wreck.
Hyunjin moved faster and faster, he penetrated him deeper and then pushed into him harder, Jisung continued to embellish his neck, and you could definitely hear the neighbors moaning throughout the entire apartment.
Hyunjin gave him a slap on his butt, Felix almost screamed.
Jisung quickly pulled him into a kiss to muffle the moans a little.
Hyunjin pushed him harder and harder, Hyunjin's hands lay on his hips and lightly clawed at them.
Hyunjin's mouth was ajar as he panted hotly.
His eyes were also closed.