Chapter 8

Jisung view:

"So I know a lot about you because of Minho, I just know that you have a husband named hw-hwang hyunjin?"

"Exactly Hwang hyunjin, everything was fine."

"I hardly know anything about you, so tell me how you got together and all that."

"So you want to know all that voluntarily? All right..."

I giggled slightly, listening to him attentively

So... we got to know hyunjin and Chan through Minho and so on, we were both only friends with Jeongin changbin and Minho while Minho was friends with hyunjin seungmin Chan, we all befriended each other like that and then we all became good friends, I got on best with hyunjin, we suddenly became almost blind, even though it was only the first time we'd seen each other, but inside I knew somehow that I had a strong connection with him, like soulmates and stuff, I don't know, the feeling was there from the beginning, we both exchanged numbers, we did a lot of things together, we also acted like a couple, he flirted with me so often, we always kissed each other, we actually slept together a lot because we both just wanted to, but at some point I started having feelings for him, I panicked and told you about my feelings, you calmed me down first, then you set me up with him, at some point we got together, a few years ago he proposed to me."

"How sweet~, can you bring hyunjin here too? I'd like to meet the rest of them..."

"Of course Ji, I can see if I can bring him tomorrow, besides, you loved hyunjin very much, hyunjin must miss you too, so why not, we'll get to know the others bit by bit okay? I'm with you now too."

"Thank you Lix"

"Of course~ for you always"

We hugged for a few minutes until we broke away again.

"And like I said don't worry about Minho, he's probably too stubborn again, besides he'll come back to you in a few days anyway because you can't do without each other, you never could, you were torn away about him from the beginning, besides you loved his cats."

I smiled briefly, then looked out of the window.

"I hope he calms down quickly, because somehow it hurts Felix, it hurts when he doesn't contact me anymore, I don't know what it is, but it hurts so incredibly when he distances himself from me, I don't know what it is."

Felix just looked at me sympathetically.

"You'll find out jisung, you'll definitely find out, I'll talk to Minho, but he's stubborn"

"It's okay Felix thanks for being here... sometimes I really feel so incredibly lonely when I'm here alone."

Felix widened his eyes

"You can't think like that, okay? We are here with you, you will be Nimals alone, I would say I will give you your cell phone back but Minho has it, I don't know if he will give it to you, you have to ask him okay, but I will come often so I will try but you are Nimals alone or lonely try not to think about it okay?"

"I'll try, you tell me, do you know what kind of accident I had?"

"Yes, you had a serious car accident because you had a fight with someone, the person was in a coma for 2 months but he still had his memory while it looked very bad for you, the doctors wanted to turn off the machines because they gave up, but suddenly you woke up, you lost your memory but we are so incredibly happy that you are awake".

"May I know who the person is..."

"I would love to tell you believe me ji I would do it so incredibly, but the person should tell you themselves, I don't want the person to end up hating me please forgive me..."