Chapter 15

Felix's point of view:
-
"How is he? Can he make it??"
Taehyung and Jungkook have just arrived at the hospital.
His parents, of course.
They were very worried about him from the beginning.
When I called them that he had fallen, they were full of worry, Taehyung, like me, cried bitterly.
Of course, Jungkook was also very affected, but Taehyung was much more affected.
Jungkook wanted to stay strong for Taehyung and comfort him, when I saw them, Taehyung had bright red eyes, probably because of all the crying, but Jungkook didn't look any better himself.

Jungkook just took Taehyung in his arms, he stroked his back soothingly, he gave him a light kiss on the forehead and then looked seriously at the nurse again.

"Well he's still powerless, but he'll survive, don't worry."

We breathed out a sigh of relief, Taehyung pressed himself more against Jungkook, cried with relief, but with me and Hyunjin it didn't really look any different, I pressed myself much more against Hyunjin, Minho sat there with Chan, Chan stroked his back and whispered soothing things in his ears. Changbin sat directly next to Chan, leaned against Chan a little while Seungmin stroked Jeongin's hair to calm him down, because he was of course also in full panic.

In short, we all felt like shit, worried about Jisung, that he wouldn't make it.

"So you can go in but be quiet, as soon as he's awake he can go home again, since it's not really anything serious, his wound has opened up a little, but not extremely bad, but he really shouldn't do much at the beginning."

We all nod to the nurse until we slowly walked into the room, Hyunjjn closed the door behind him as soon as everyone was inside, he immediately came next to me, put his arm around my waist to hug me a little more.

"Everything is fine Lix"

"I hope so, I'm so tired"

"You can sleep as soon as we get home, okay?"

"Can we cuddle then?"

"Of course everything my baby wants"
I smiled a little and laid my head on his shoulder, breathing in his seductive scent.

Of course, Taehyung and Jungkook immediately sit down next to Jisung, Taehyung took his hand and stroked it reassuringly.

I don't even want to know what it looks like for her... it's definitely the worst for her.
After all, they raised him from a baby because his birth mother never wanted him.
Jisung now called her dad, papa. He called his birth mother by her name because she had done too much shit. I hated this woman as much as everyone else here.

"Jisung.. my angel.. as soon as you are awake you will come to us.."

Minho flinched a little but then immediately looked down at the floor, I knew how hard he was struggling, how he was throwing all the accusations at himself, I knew how bad he was feeling and he imagined that Jisung would never talk to him again .

I took a big step towards Minho, he looked at me, I smiled at him very slightly until I wrapped him in my arms, I knew how much he hated physical contact, he only liked it with Jisung but I think he needs this hug.
He tensed up briefly until he tenderly returned my hug. I stroked his back a little awkwardly because I was also a little surprised that he returned the hug.

"Shh.. everything will be okay Minho, you have to explain everything to him calmly"

"But what if... he doesn't wake up? Doesn't want to talk to me? I'm so scared Lix.."

"I understand your fear, we are all afraid for Jisung but the nurse said that he is in good condition, he will probably be disappointed in you at first but he will talk to you, give him his time, he has to get used to it first memory again."

"What if not.. what if he never wants to see me again.."
Minho sobbed, hugging me more.

"You need each other, I don't think Jisung wants to ban you from his life forever, give him his time, he still loves you even if a lot of bad things happened, maybe he'll give you a second chance."

Minho just sobbed then nodded slowly then immediately looked at Jisung who slowly opened his eyes.

"Jisung!!"

He looked at Taehyung, Jungkook and then at the others, he didn't even notice the others at first, he looked at Jungkook and Taehyung with a slight smile.

"Dad? Dad?"

Taehyung almost threw himself at Jisung, he gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"We made these for ourselves... all of us, please don't scare us like that again."

"Exactly what else are we supposed to do without annoying Jisung?" Then says Seungmin, who now had tears in his eyes again.

"Nawww seungmin is crying for me he was worried about me!"

"Forget it, you asshole, I would never worry about you."
Seungmin still ran up to him, gave him a hug, then whispered something in Jisung's ear, which Jisung only responded with a grin.

Everyone gave Jisung a quick hug, except Minho, he stood a bit awkwardly in one place, also looked quite thoughtful, he was probably thinking about how best to address Jisung.

He looked at Jisung, his gaze was returned directly because Jisung then looked at him too. For a moment it was uncomfortably quiet.
Until Minho started talking.

"J-jisung"

Jisung jumped a little and just looked at Minho with a hurt look.

"Didn't I tell you I didn't want to see you?"
It came out of him like a shot, he looked at Minho with the coldest look he could, but you could still see that he was incredibly hurt.

"P-please Jisung let Me explain it to you."

"I don't want to hear anything"

"Please Jisung, you just have to listen to me then you can still say you don't want to see me, please let me explain it to you"

"No! I don't want to hear anything Minho, you've hurt me enough. Do you think that if you explain this to me everything will be okay again?"

"N-no, of course not, but we can talk about it and then things will become clearer and we can find a solution..."

Minho became quieter at the end, that gave me a pang in my heart, out of all of them I shipped her the most and seeing her like that broke my heart.

"P-please jisung"

"NO!! LET IT BE FUCKING GOOD, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN LET ME FINALLY IN PEACE GET OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE, YOU HAVE HURT ME ENOUGH ENOUGH!!"

Minho jumped sharply just like the others did because of the sudden tone of voice, many tears streamed from his cheek, he trembled a little, he immediately wiped his tears away and left without a word.

That broke my heart. I felt sorry for Minho but just like Jisung, I feel sorry for both of them and I hope that everything will be okay between them both..

"Maybe you should really just listen to him.."

"No, I don't want to hear anything so I get hurt more? No thanks"
—————————————————————————————————

Hey my guys, how are you? I hope well.
What do you think Jisung will ever listen to what he wants to explain, what do you think happened to Minho that made him like that👀 why he cheated on Jisung.

I wish you a wonderful day.