Chapter 11

-

Only one more day then I'll finally be out of here, just until tomorrow and then I can go home, okay where should I even go? Do I even have a house lol?

I sighed and closed my eyes until there was a sudden knock on the door, scaring me to death.

I looked at Jungwon's bed, so either it's Jungwon, but he always comes in, after all I live in the same room with him. Speaking of which, I'm leaving here with Jungwon tomorrow, an advantage for both of us.

I got up and strolled to the door, opened it and saw a handsome Minho, wait- handsome? What was my head thinking again? No matter he was handsome, but Minho? What is Minho doing here in front of the door, I mean I'm happy but I'm surprised I thought he'd stop -ignore, for no reason because I don't have any hobbies-

"Minho?"

"Hey, woke up from your daydreaming too?"

I rolled my eyes and let him in.

I closed the door behind us and I sat on my bed with him across from me.

"Yeah, let me be surprised, who said -ignoring, doing it for no reason-?"

"I'm sorry Jisung, I wasn't feeling too well so I didn't get in touch."

I didn't believe a word he said, but I didn't question it - there would be a reason why he was lying to me - so I just nodded at that.

"Well now you're here.."

"Yes, can you forgive me ba-jisung?"

What did he want to call me? Did he always call me by my nickname? Well, it doesn't matter.

I smiled slightly forced.
I was a little sad that he lied to me...

"Of course I forgive you Minho, how could I not?"

"Thanks cheesecake"

"Cheesecake?"

He chuckled slightly
"I always called you that because you're obsessed with it."

"Ahh makes sense"
I blushed a little and looked away embarrassed.

"Oh, I wanted to thank you again"

"For what?"
He tilted his head questioningly and looked at me.

"Well, then... that you were with me from the beginning when I was still

I was in my element, I blocked everything out, I closed my eyes and only listened to my voice singing.

The song ended slowly, Minho looked at me smiling.

"That was really good, I love your voice, you can sing really well, you always said you loved singing, apparently you still like it, I'm glad you still like it."

"Yes, I still like it, I would like to continue singing, can you show me some pieces of paper?"

"Sure, of course."

He took out a piece of paper and gave it to me.

I took the piece of paper down, looked at the song lyrics, it wasn't bad at all, I hadn't finished it yet, I'll finish it and then sing it."

I looked at Minho and smiled again.

"Thanks, I'll continue writing the lyrics to the song, I already have an idea of what I'm going to write in"

"No problem Jisung, after all it's your song, of course I'll bring it to you, at home you also have your guitar and stuff."

"Kay Kay that's good, okay can we do that with fans?"