Chapter 3

Jisung view

I just saw the car stop and knew we had arrived. I got out and looked at the large building, which looks like a huge residential community.

So it was really nice from the outside.
I walked up to the building and looked around a bit, if I knew where to go now, I walked into the entrance and stopped and looked around a bit lost.

Until a member of staff came in.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Heyo, I was sent here from the hospital, sir."

"Ah, please tell me your name"

"han jisung"

"Ahhh, so you are Han Jisung, I will tell you the room number and you just stay here until another employee comes, she will accompany you to the room."

"Okay"

"So you're in house 5, room 24"

I nodded slightly and then just stood there.
So she left and left me alone again until another member of staff arrived.

"Hay, I'm Lia, I'll show you to your room and fill you in on a few things on the side".

"Okay."

"So here's the cafeteria, back there is the pool where we'll be training from time to time."

She told me many more things until we arrived.

"You'll be woken up every morning at 10am, then you'll have time to get ready to have breakfast and every afternoon around 1pm a therapist will come to see you, you'll talk to each other a bit, you'll only stay here for 3 weeks just to see if you're physically able, that you don't forget too quickly because of your memory, we'll take it slowly of course".

I nodded again and thanked him.
I went in and of course saw that I wasn't alone. But the guy is more my age, maybe we'll get on well.

I greeted him with a slight bow and then walked towards my bed, I put all my things down and then unpacked all my clothes, I put them all in the closet, one by one.

At least everyone has a few sides, otherwise it's really confusing.... And we might get the clothes mixed up somehow.

When I was done, I sat back down on the bed, lost and not knowing what to do next.

The other guy must have noticed that I was sitting there a bit lost, because he spoke to me directly.

"Hey, who are you?"

"Uh... I'm Han jisung and you?"

"I'm Jungwon, nice to meet you."

"Besides... he looked nice, maybe we'll get along well."

"Shall we walk around a bit? I can show you around a bit if you want."

"Sure, if you don't mind."

"No, of course I don't mind."

We both got up together and walked out of the room together, he showed me lots of things that were here."

"Don't ask why there's a yellow car here, maybe it's just there to admire or something."

We laughed a little.

"Do you want to go to the cafeteria? We can get something there if you want.

"Sure, why not."

We made our way to the cafeteria, Jungwon ordered a Java Chip Frappucino and I ordered a latte macchiato and a cheesecake.

We sat down at a seat, he across from me.

"Why are you even here?"

"I was taking a nap, that's why I'm here and you?"

"I don't know... I was in hospital and lost my memory and now I'm here."

"Ouhh, losing your memory is really bad... now you don't even remember what you did in your life, but where did you get the other information?"

"Ah, a guy called Minho and he told me things that concern me."

"ahh Lee know... believe me Han he's a really nice guy I went to school with him, he always acts cold, but he's a really attentive guy and listens to others very well, even if you don't notice it, maybe you had a very strong connection with him, but since you've lost your memory I'm happy to tell you that so don't be afraid of him or anything, back then at our school he was very popular, I only know what he was like from school, but not like now maybe he's changed, but at my school he was really a nice guy so trust him."

I nodded slightly and then smiled.
"Thank you for the information"

"No thing like I said I can only tell you what Minho was like in my school back then"

"Why are you no longer in contact?"

He sighs slightly

"We didn't go out well at graduation and had a big fight and we haven't spoken since then, we both misunderstood each other then, we behaved really childishly, I don't have his number anymore or anything"

"Ouff, I lowered my head a little and continued to drink my drink."

"Well, that's history, tell me something about yourself."

I smiled and told him the things Minho had told me.
We talked a lot more together, we got on really well, I'm glad I was sent to the room and I'm in the same room with him.

He was also really nice and you could have a really good conversation with him
It did have one advantage, I met a new friend who is really nice.

Finally, we both went back to the room together and got ready for bed.

We both lay down in our separate beds
We both turned off the light lamp.

I heard a quiet good night from him, which I only returned.
Finally I fell asleep very restlessly.

Flashbacks-

"You don't understand me!"

"Why don't you ever talk to me? You're always quiet and reject me when I try to talk to you!"

"That's not true at all! You've never asked me what's wrong with me when you've seen me crying! You ignore me and just walk on by!
You always call me a crybaby afterwards!"

"You cry like a baby all the time! It's so annoying now, every time I come into the apartment you cry!"

I woke up with a start.

"Shit, what was that?
Was that a reminder?" I closed my eyes and tried to calm my breathing.
Who the fuck was that person? I was probably married, but to whom? Or was it just a nightmare, but this dream felt too real and it felt more like nh memory.

I started to cry a little and pressed myself back into the pillow.
Why am I crying now? I don't understand it, I don't understand myself.

Until I heard nh light deep voice

"Hey Han, are you okay, did you have a nightmare?"

"I-I don't know, it felt like nh memory..."

"It's fine, but you don't sound happy, do you want me to lie down with you?"

------------------------------

Heyo guys, I know the chapter was kinda boring, but I'd still like to hear your opinions~

I'm happy about comments~
What do you guys think will happen now lmao?

Have fun~

Bye bye~

Lly stays💕