Chapter 5

"What are we actually doing today?"

"what you want Sungie~"

I looked at him for a few minutes.

"I don't know"

He let out a sigh

"I knew you'd say that, I was hoping you'd know what you wanted to do now, but well, let's go for a walk and get some ice cream, you always liked it, so come on."

I smiled and then nodded.

"Okay, let's do that."

We got up and took the tray away and got some ice cream until we walked around here for a bit.

"Can you actually remember anything?"

I shook my head and looked at the floor, I decided not to tell him about the dream, although I could ask him because he might know something, but I'm still unsure if it was really a memory or if it was just a nightmare.

"How is it so far, here? You seem to have made a new friend."

"It's okay, it's a bit boring here but otherwise it's okay and yes I have, his name is jungwon after all, he's a nice guy."

I'd rather not tell him that jungwon went to his class and that they were good friends, I don't want jungwon to be angry with me afterwards.

"Hmm, jungwon's name sounds really familiar to me, but right now I can't really place it, maybe I'll remember it in a minute."

I shrugged my shoulders and we walked on silently side by side, the silence made me feel a little uncomfortable, it suddenly got quiet.

I looked at him and saw that he was smiling, and suddenly I no longer felt uncomfortable when it was so quiet.

I wonder what he's thinking about.
While he was thinking, I took a complete look at him.

His black pants were tight around his thighs, he was wearing black combat boots and a black sweater with a zipper at the top and a white shirt over it, there were two belts around his pants, he looked really good.

He was incredibly hot in this outfit.

(Guys because I'm just too stupid to describe I'll just send a photo).

Also, when I think about it, his thighs are incredibly hot, what is it like to sit on his thighs?

Okay no off jisung you already have naughty thoughts when you're walking next to Minho, afterwards he'll find out what you're thinking about, and then I don't want to know what he'll think of me.

I must have stared at him for too long, because he turned his head towards me and looked at me questioningly.

I shook my head and blushed a little.

"S-it's okay".

He looked at me, still confused, until he started to grin and then turned his head forward again.

This guy is really mysterious, either he's just as innocent towards me as a baby, or he's flirting hardcore with me, or he's just grinning like a pervert and not saying anything. !

Does anyone understand this guy?
Probably not.

But that's what makes him so interesting, it makes him interesting when he behaves so mysteriously.

"Minho, can I see our friends?"

"Sure, Felix has been asking about you all the time anyway, after all, you're best friends, even if you don't remember."

I nodded slightly
"What's Felix like?"

"Felix,? Felix is an absolute angel, he loves brownies and bakes them wherever he can and whenever he wants, he's excited and makes everyone laugh, you just can't be sad with him, his hobbies are listening to music and dancing, and shopping he loves to shop especially for new clothes, his favorite times of the year are autumn and winter, his favorite number is 7 he said that it is his lucky number, he can imitate mosquito sounds, he also likes massages, he has a black belt in Taekwondo, his favorite color is black, he prefers talking on the phone to writing, he doesn't like scary things."

"You know quite a lot about Felix."

"Yes, because you told me all about Felix"

"Oh oh, that explains a lot"

We laughed

"Oh isn't that jungwon?"

"HAY JUNGWON"

jungwon turned around and waved at us and there was another guy standing next to him?, he looked at us for a few minutes until his eyes got big, as did Minho's, oh they must have recognized each other... is this my fault now?"

Minho and jungwon walked towards each other and looked blankly into each other's eyes.

It's almost creepy...
I just looked back and forth between them and waited to see what would happen, in a way I got a bit scared.

The other guy came up to me and whispered very quietly.

"Is that Minho?"

I nodded and continued to stare at her.

"ah that's why they look at each other like they want to kill each other."

"Seems that way... who are you anyway?"

"I'm ni-ki, and you?"

I thought about it for a few minutes until I started to grin.

"Ahhhhhh~ I'm Han jisung nice to meet you"

"Likewise"

We smiled at each other until we stare at the 2 young ones in front of us.

Until suddenly Minho took a big step towards me, grabbed my hand and pulled me away from him.

"Come on Sungie, let's go."

I looked back for a moment and saw jungwon looking at the ground, I felt sorry for him... I wonder what happened?

I tried to follow Minho and then stared at the back of his head, hopefully they'll get along well again soon...

"Minho, what happened between you, you don't have to tell me if you want, but I'm curious."

Minho sighed and then began to tell.

Back in our school, I was in love with a boy, but I never dared to talk to him because I was afraid he would reject me, so I never told him about my feelings, and then at the graduation party, we got into a big fight because he "took the boy away from me", and that's how we got into a big fight, but back then I didn't let him finish because I was too angry, and at some point he told me that he didn't have great intentions, the boy approached jungwon because he had the same feelings, and he only asked for jungwon's help, and I was so stupid back then and never let him explain, and now we don't get along well anymore".

"Ohh, I'm sorry about that... may I know who the boy was?"

Minho winced slightly and then looked back and forth nervously.

"I don't want to say who the boy was then, I'm sorry."

"All good, but I have another question, you said you and I were very close back then, what were we exactly?"

"What was between us? What kind of connection did we have?"
------------------------------
Hay guys, how are you?

Who do you think this "boy" was? 👀
Feel free to write your guess in the comments~

Lly stays💕