Chapter 10

Felix view:

"Did you go to jisung yesterday, Minho?"

"No."

"Why not, man Minho jisung doesn't understand anything anymore, he tries to think about it all the time, why you don't go to him anymore, why you don't get in touch with him, he's getting his head full of it."

"I just can't..."

"Why can't you? You were always with him before."

"Yes, but when I wanted to go to jisung's room, he was talking to jungwon, I overheard him reminiscing about our good times."

"It's good, he's getting on"

"Yeah but that's not good, what if he gets his memory back completely, then he knows why he lost his memory, he knows I was shit in the relationship, I'm afraid he'll get his memory back and he really wants a divorce..."

"Yes, but you're trying to be better now, to be a better boyfriend, it's working well, you've already changed, you take care of jisung so much better."

"Yes, maybe... but what if I take such good care of him now and then when he has his memory back that he doesn't want to see me anymore, then it just hurts even more."

"It would already hurt you if he didn't want to have anything more to do with you, wait and see, if he gets his memory back I don't think he'll leave you, you need each other, he loves you too much, besides, if you stay now and he gets his memory back, he'll know that you've changed in a positive way."

"Yes ab-"

"Nothing but Minho, let it come to you, wait and don't run away like a coward because if you continue like this now there's a higher chance that he won't want to see you anymore because he'll notice that you haven't changed a bit than if you stay with him now and take care of him then he'll notice that you've changed and maybe he'll give you a chance and he's also gone on dates."

"Yes, but he only met, he didn't kiss or sleep with anyone, I hooked up with everyone and slept with the person."

"Why is that? Why did you sleep with other people?"

"Why... because he wouldn't let me get close to him anymore, I really wanted to have sex again, so I slept with other people, but that was a big mistake and when I walked into our house with the girl, I realized how stupid I was, he was so fucked up, instead of taking care of him, I slept with other people."

"Yes, it was pretty shitty of you, but now you can do everything better Minho."

"Aren't you angry at all?"

"No, we don't quite understand what you had in your head at that moment but everyone makes mistakes no matter how big they are and everyone deserves a second chance, you just have to prove to jisung that you're not an ass anymore, even if he doesn't have his memory right now but when he has it back he'll know you've changed and I'm sure he'll give you a chance, probably as soon as he has his memory he'll blame it all on himself because he thinks he's to blame for what you've been doing all this time, if you explain it to him then I'm always sure he'll give you a second chance, sure he'll need his time first but he will, if he gets his memory back at all, wait and see and now go to him."

"What am I supposed to tell him why I didn't get in touch?"

"Tell him you weren't feeling well for a moment, whatever, you'll think of something."

"Thanks Felix, you're an absolute sunshine."

"Yeah, don't say that too loudly, I feel like I'm being watched the whole time anyway, like hyunjin is standing here somewhere stalking me, I'd trust that guy to do anything."

"I don't care, as long as he doesn't annoy me, he's spared the handkerchiefs, if he annoys me he knows where the handkerchiefs go, right in his mouth, or I'll really put him in the
hot air fryer for 20 minutes at 180 degrees."

"Please don't... I still want the living drama queen, without the drama queen it's not really a friend group no matter which person goes, right now it's not really nh friend group without jisung either."

Minho looked sadly at the ground.

"It will be soon... for sure.

"Yes, we mustn't lose hope, and now go to jisung or I'll really kick your ass"

"Ey leave my ass alone or jisung won't like it anymore"

"I rather think he likes your thighs."

"I know, my thighs are hot too."

Felix rolled his eyes and pushed me out of the door."

"Are you kicking me out? From some of my apartments."

"Yep, that's exactly what I'm doing."

"Don't you dare hurt my cats, get out, get out of my apartment, I only leave you alone with my cats"

"All right, Ms. I only leave jisung alone with my cats"

"Shut up."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"Nope"

"Be glad you're not hyunjin... otherwise I would have stuffed you full of tissues long ago"

"I'm glad I'm not hyunjin"

"Who wants to be hyunjin? Nobody wants to be that drama queen"

"Sure, that's why you never said "Hyunjjn is mine" back then or laid your tail right on hyunjin's ass."

"Honestly, just shut your mouth."

"Why? Because you always went down on hyunjin?"

"If you carry on like this, Felix, I can assure you that hyunjin won't be able to walk for the next few days"

"HELLO NO LEAVE MY HYUNJIN ALONE, YOU HAVE JISUNG you brain-controlled horny permanent guy!"

"You used to come up with better nicknames."

"What? You want me to call you MinMin?"

"Only jisung should call me that"

"yes, of course, now go to jisung."

"Okay..."