Chapter 7

"I don't think so, if you were together he would certainly have told you, because you shouldn't hide something important like that..., there's probably another reason, wait and see what happens, that's all you can do for now, but talk to minho."

"You're right again, yes I still do, but not now."

I let out a sigh and dropped onto the bed.
I looked out of the window.

"What kind of connection do we have... that you don't want to tell me?"

-

Minho has been ignoring me for a week!
What is he ignoring me for?, I didn't do anything!, okay maybe I shouldn't have shouted at him, he hasn't come here for a week, even though he said he'd come every Saturday, it upsets me, but at the same time it hurts incredibly, I don't even know why it hurts so much....

It feels as if someone had stabbed me in the chest with a knife..., I didn't understand why it hurts so much, I don't understand it all, does it have anything to do with the memory?, I didn't understand the world any more, honestly.

I just wanted to talk to him... I don't want to argue with him, I hate arguing, I just want to talk to him and sort it out, but the guy is ignoring me!

I buried my face in the pillow and tears ran down my cheeks.

Why am I crying now, what's the point, it's too much emotional chaos, I thought to myself.

Until suddenly I heard a knock on the door, I wiped my tears away, gave a muffled "yes" until the door opened, a boy ran into the room, closed the door behind him, smiled broadly at me, I didn't know this guy...at least I've never seen him before.

I tilted my head questioningly, getting even more confused than I already was, the boy had blue hair and mega cute freckles on his face, I just had to look him in the eye and I knew immediately that it was an absolute sunshine.

He walked up to me and stood right in front of me, I looked up as I was still sitting on the bed and he is definitely taller than the bed, he gave me a reassuring smile.

"Hay jisung how are you? Oh well, you lost your memory, I'm lee Felix, we're best friends.

I briefly thought about why the name sounded so familiar until I realized that minho had told me a lot about Felix, that we were best friends, he already had a husband named Hwang hyunjin.

"ah you're Felix, yes I know Minho had already told me a lot, sit down, I'm glad I get to see you too"

I smiled slightly at him until my smile disappeared.

Felix looked at me worriedly.

"What's wrong Ji?"

I looked at him, ji? I think that's my nickname or something, I told him everything that happened because of Minho, I think I can trust him when we're best friends... even if it still feels slightly unreal.

"ahh, please don't worry too much about minho, he'll calm down, he's just a bit stubborn, and you'll find out what kind of connection you have with him, I'd like to tell you but then minho will kill me, but I'd like to stay alive, he needs some time you know, you were very close, he was incredibly sad when you were in a coma, he blamed himself for every kak, he really beat himself up, then when he found out you woke up he was so incredibly happy, but when you didn't remember anything he was extremely down again, he just needs his time, he'll calm down, don't worry.."

I smiled again and looked at Felix.

"Thank you Felix for telling me, even though I've lost all my memories, I have a very good feeling that we really were best friends."