Chapter 4

Have a good day (:

Jisung view

"If you don't mind, you can lie down with me."

"If I did mind, I probably wouldn't have made the offer."

We giggled a little and jungwon got up and walked towards my bed.
I made some space for him so that he could lie down next to me.

He lay down next to me and put an arm around my waist.

"w-what exactly is this, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Hm? You like cuddling, so let's cuddle and cuddling helps a lot with the nightmares so enjoy it, I'm not really the body contact person."

I turned to him and looked at him.

"You don't really like being around people do you?"

"I don't really like being around lots of people, it's so overwhelming and it makes me feel uncomfortable, but I like being around my friends."

"Ohh, I know that, I don't like being surrounded by lots of people either, that's why I get panic attacks so quickly..."

"I know, I know, we probably have something in common - I'm more of a quiet person, but Ni-ki likes to infect me with it and then you're just silly."

Jungwon looked a little dreamy in the middle of nowhere as soon as he mentioned Ni-ki's name.

I raised my eyebrows and then started to grin.

"Jungwon, are you in love?"

"W-what I'm not, why would you think that?"

He blushed a little and looked away with a smile.

"Well you are red and your smile gives you away~ how cute the little jungwon has fallen in love"

"You may have lost your memory, but when it comes to love, you know your stuff."

"Seems like, maybe I always set people up"

We laughed a little until we both closed our eyes.
He tightened his grip on my waist and squeezed me a little more.

I closed my eyes with pleasure and snuggled up to his chest.
I have to say, I think cuddling is becoming one of my favorite things to do.

Maybe I'll get Minho to cuddle with me.
Wait, wait, wait, no off jisung you're not imagining what it's like to cuddle with Minho no off.

Although his shoulders are nicely built, and his upper body looks very well built too, looks so well trained, I bet lying in his arms feels good, he looks so well built.

Stop it, jisung from fie.

I wonder if he's a good kisser?

Okay stop jisung this is going in a completely wrong direction, oh god what would Minho say if he knew that I just imagined what it's like to kiss him?

I shook my head and fell into a long sleep in jungwon's arms.

-

"Hey jisungiee~ wake up sleepyhead."

M-mhmm~ let me sleep jungwon.

"Jungwon? So jungwon I'm not."

I startled and looked at the person.

"MANNN MINHOOOOO DON'T SCARE ME TO DEATH, I ALMOST DIED OF A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF YOU"

Minho started laughing, "sorry Sungie, but how was I supposed to wake you up with a kiss?"

I blushed around my ears.

"N-naturally not you idiot"

"Oh is my sungie blushing~?"
He pecked my cheek and looked at me Dan

"Oh come on, shut up."

He laughed again and then looked at me again.
I looked at him too and for a few minutes we just stared into each other's eyes.

I love his eyes, they shone with so much love, as if he wasn't looking at anyone else but me.

I shook my head, what was I thinking again? It's absolutely annoying.

He tilted his head a little.

"Sungie?"

"Ah-ahh? Yes"

"I asked you if you wanted to go to the cafeteria with me"

"Oh, sure why not"

He smiled a little and held his hand out to me.

I took his hand in mine and we both walked to the cafeteria and jungwon? I have no idea where he is? Just in the backrooms, I thought to myself.

"What do you want?"

I grinned cheekily, "well you know me so well, you should know~"

"Oh, games like that, are you playing with me now? Don't get cheeky otherwise-"

"Or else what?"
I raised my eyebrows at him and looked at him waiting.

"Or I'll kiss you."

I blushed again because I was thinking about kissing him again, I looked to the side embarrassed and didn't dare look him in the eye.

What's wrong with him? A few days ago he was holding back like an innocent baby.

He ordered something for us before we looked for a seat, which we found after a few seconds, the cafeteria wasn't that full today.

We sat down and I immediately helped myself to my delicious, best cheesecake.

"I would never be able to forget how obsessed you are with cheesecake"

"Mhmm~ it's just delicious, why don't you try it?"

"No but thank you"

I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating my cheesecake.

"Too bad, more for me"

"Don't get cheeky again, little one"

I just grin cheekily and then give him a cheeky wink.

"You're really giving yourself a lot of credit today, didn't you hear my warning~"

"Your warning? Which one? I don't know which warning you mean."

"Of course you know that, Sungie, but you only want to hear it from me, just like you always wanted to, my cheeky Sungie."

I looked up at him.
"Really?"

"Of course jisung, you haven't changed because you've lost your memory, you're still the cheeky little Sungie."

"I'm not little!"

"You're not."

He smirked a little and then continued sipping his drink.

I smiled silently to myself and then finished my drink too.

Again, since Minho is here I feel lighter, like he makes me forget my problems, he made me happy I thought to myself, even if I lost my memory.

I bet we'll become really good friends.
------------------------------

Well hopefully. Don't get bored because the chapters so far are really boring XD.

What do you guys think is happening? And where is jungwon anyway? I wonder if he Minho and jungwon met? I wonder what happened to jungwon~

Bye bye guys~

Lly stays💕