Chapter 6

Heyoooo guys :33333

jisung view:

"i can't tell you, i'm sorry you have to find out for yourself, i can't tell you everything"

"but why? you kept asking me if my memory is back, and now you want to tell me! how else am i ever going to get my memory back huh?"

"sungie..."

"no i don't want to hear anything, you want me to get my memory back but you're not helping at all, maybe i should just ask someone else!".

and so i just left minho and walked away.
he can go fuck himself... wants my memory to come back but won't help me then, great, I thought to myself.

i wish i had contact with my other friends, like this felix for example.
but I haven't seen him yet.

I strolled back slowly and thought, until I suddenly stopped immediately.

flashbacks

"hahahaah you'll never catch me, don't get me~"

"well wait jisung and see if i get you!, you won't escape me".

i ran away from the person who ran after me, the person jumped on me and we both flew to the ground.

we looked at each other for a few minutes until we both suddenly started laughing.

"i told you i was going to get you sungie~"
the person gave me a kiss on the mouth, then looked at me again.

"i love you sungie"

"i love you too"

flashbacks end-

i was startled out of my thoughts, who is the person... who am/was i with?
i closed my eyes and tried to remember it again but nothing happened...

i let out a sigh, then ran back to my room, where i saw jungwon too, i looked at him and then sat down on the bed.

"what's wrong, little boy, you look so soaked"

"i am too, i think i just remembered something... and i really want to know who that person is!"

"why don't you ask minho?"

"i can't tell him anything about my memory, besides, he won't even tell me what nh connection i have with him! so he wouldn't even tell me that".

"do you want to tell me your memory? maybe i can't help you, but i can listen to you"

he smiled at me in a friendly way, looking at me in anticipation.

"alright... come on mister"

jungwon stood up, sat down next to me and then looked at me reassuringly.

"just to be clear, you don't have to tell me if you're not ready."

"I know jungwon, but I want to tell you and I thank you for listening to me."

I smiled at him, cuddled up to him a little and started to tell him.

so when i had a nightmare, i dreamt that i had a bad fight with someone...

flashbacks-

"You don't understand me!"

"Why don't you ever talk to me? You're always quiet and reject me when I try to talk to you!"

"That's not true at all! You've never asked me what's wrong with me when you've seen me crying! You ignore me and just walk on by!
You always call me a crybaby afterwards!"

"You cry like a baby all the time! It's so annoying now, every time I come into the apartment you cry!"

I winced again because of the memory, I looked at jungwon again and started talking again.

"we kind of argued somehow because he was never there for me or anything, he was probably upset that i was always crying... he always ignored me when i was sick and didn't seem to care about me but i wonder who it is, i don't know who the person is but i'd like to know..."

"and earlier when i wanted to run back to the room, a memory came up again, i ran away from the person and i shouted don't get me, the person ran after me and caught me, and then we kissed and said "love you" to each other, and then i was back in reality, i would like to know who the person is... and if i was or am with them!"

jungwon sighed and looked at me sadly.
"do you have any idea who it might be?"

I shook my head and looked down at the floor.

"are you sure you want your memory back, i just mean maybe it's not so good if you remember everything again, maybe you lost your memory because something bad happened before, maybe someone died or something and then an accident happened, so you lost your memory, i don't want to talk you into it but think about it carefully, maybe minho doesn't have bad intentions why he doesn't want to tell you, maybe he's afraid of something."

i looked down at the floor again and thought. we were so naive that we didn't even notice that minho was standing outside our door the whole time, listening to us with wide eyes.

"what should he be afraid of, but if no one tells me anything i'll never get my memory back, of course you're right and maybe it's not good at all if i get my memory back, but do you know how kake it feels to know that i can't remember anything, i don't even know what my friends look like, it feels kake, besides, how do the others feel?"

"i totally understand you, but do you seriously think that the others think it's important to get your memory back, i bet they're just happy that you're awake again and didn't die, think about it... i bet they're not angry because you lost your memory, they're more happy that you're alive"

"you think?"

"of course, don't worry and just wait and see what happens now."

"thank you" i just hugged him, pressed myself closer to him.
i'm glad i met jungwon, without him i would probably have gone crazy now.

minho, who was still following everything, drove home with tears in his eyes.

i thought about it for a while until i jerked away from his embrace.

"wait wait, minho doesn't want to tell me what kind of connection we have, what if we were together and that's why he doesn't want to tell me?".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hayyyyy guys naaaa hopefully this chapter makes sense somehow.

what do you think will happen now?

bye bye guys~

lly stay ♣