"When me and Dime started dating shit was good like how every relationship starts. Over time shit got tiring. She became too clingy, complained too much, she started to accept validation from other niggas when we would get into it. I'm not saying I was perfect but when she would text other niggas thank you with a heart or something I'd get mad and go fuck another bitch. It ain't make it right but that's where my mind was at. Young dumb and stupid. Then it lead to me just being sneaky and fucking on other bitches because I wanted to. I knew we were gonna bounce back everytime so I did it." He shortly explained. See this is why I don't trust niggas. All they want to do is cheat and get their dicks wet.

" I know you said you liked me before you knew about me and Taz but like why? How did this come about?"

"When I first met you at the party you looked good af I just thought you was Mookie little sister who grew up around Taz because thats his bestfriend. You started to come around a little more and I got that vibe from you." He shrugged.

"Should have been said something and it would have been, May the best homeboy win" I joked chuckling.

"Fighting against what? 2 other niggas is crazy" he laughed with me.

"Mhm aren't you the one that outed me and trigger?"

"I wish I wouldn't have done that because I lowkey pissed myself off. I feel like I'd be a better Nîgga though. You wouldn't have to worry about shit" he shrugged being cocky. So he can do me like dime and maybe worse??

"ain't none of y'all loyal. Yall all ain't shit wtf"

My phone started to buzz seeing it was Amylis calling me. I'm having a conversation right now and I know all he wanna do is call me and lecture me about not eating and this that and the third.

"No weird shit I'd have yo ass fighting crackheads about this over here and we wouldn't even have been together" he smirked. Taz had me fighting his ex so I'm good love.

"Cash please." I laughed off declining Taz call once again. He done called me about 4 times already. " let me find out you dreaming about having sex with me"

"Once when we were on the cruise but I ain't beat my dick or no shit like that. That would have been foul" he revealed and I wasn't really shocked. I'd dream about me too. I'm really that girl.

"I'm sure the dick is good but that's just something imma have to let linger in my head. I like being around yall. So I'm glad we had this talk so that it wouldn't be that big ass thing of animosity in the air" I thanked him. It was big relief.

"Yea me too" he nodded.

"I gotta go though. Drive save please and don't do anything stupid, that goes for your entire group. I know yall about to go kill a nigga" I joked opening the car door. All I know is they sell drugs nun else.

"Who tf told you about that?" He questioned scrunching up his face. Oh so they some killas.

"No one I was playing. Yall really be killing people?" I asked out of curiosity. No wonder why they be making so much money.

"Nah I just thought someone was spreading rumors or some shit but have a good night." He faked smiled. Weird ass.

"You too"

My bestfriends sister (part2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें