038

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION

Now playing
Right By My Side by Nicki Minaj

"I'm not livin' life, I'm not livin' right. No, I'm not livin' if you're not by my side."

KAMARIA WOODSMARCH 8th, 2008

KAMARIA WOODS
MARCH 8th, 2008.
SATURDAY 3:42 pm

KAMARIA RAN HER fingers through her hair, admiring herself in tamikas guest bathroom.

It was almost as if she had stars in her eyes as she eyed her new look. Her mom had finally let her get honey blond highlights, and a silk press and she looked so good.

Her mom only settled for that, and that was it. She originally wanted to dye her hair, but her mother was completely against it, not wanting her to make a mistake.

She was scared she would kill her beautiful hair if it wasn't taken care of. Her curls were amazing, shiny, bouncy and very healthy. She didn't want her to make a mistake, so she agreed to a few high lights and her annual silk press. And if kamarias mind hadn't changed in a year then dying it would be fine.

"He's here!" Tamika yelled from the living room, looking through the blinds.

Kamaria looked back for a moment, fixing her messy ponytail. She had a few loose strands falling from the ponytail, but she liked the messy look especially with straight hair.

Once she rubbed her glossy lips together, she turned the bathroom light off and made her way out and down the hall to the living room.

She walked to the door, and pulled it open just in time for Samir to be walking up the side walk towards the porch steps. "Did you get it!?" She questioned him excitedly.

He felt his heart fluttering at the sight of her being so exited for him. She was probably more happy than he was, and that was saying a lot.

"You changed yo hair." He acknowledged, his eyes shifting all over her face and how the highlights brought out her pretty skin color.

"Yes, but did you get it!" She continued, wanting to converse about her hair after she got the news or not.

Instead of saying anything he reached in his pocket pulling it out, and she gasped at the sight of it.

Feeling elated, the girl jumped from the second porch step into his arms, and she could feel his chest vibrating from him chuckling at her reaction.

"Now what if ian catch you." He asked her rhetorically letting her wrap her legs around his torso.

"I'm so proud, now you can literally drive me anywhere I want." Her face was in the crook of his neck, the grin never leaving her face.