008

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION

Now playing
Like This by Kelly Rowland

"You wanna keep that boy, then make it jump like this. Y'all didn't think that I could make it bump like this."

KAMARIA WOODSSEPTEMBER 22nd 2007SATURDAY, 9:01 pm

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

KAMARIA WOODS
SEPTEMBER 22nd 2007
SATURDAY, 9:01 pm

SAMIR SHOOK HIS head with a sly grin plastered on his face watching kamaria of all people speed walk in order to get to his mothers front door quicker than her brother.

Tameeka loved both of them like her own, but kamaria was positive she loved her more. Kyaire on the other hand had to object to that feeling as if she had lost her mind. If she loved anybody more it was him.

Cayeton slowly closed the door of the car, following behind Samir like a lost puppy. Kamaria got to the front door quickly before knocking continuously in order for tameeka to get to the door quickly.

Kyaire and kamaria couldn't stop the laughs submerging from the continuous knocking as they pushed each other from the door until they heard the locks being undone.

Kamaria kicked Kyaire in the shin making him hiss, dramatically hopping on one leg. Kamaria took that as a chance to push him down as soon as the door swung open.

Cayetons eyes lit up with a smirk on her face, seeing the mug on Samirs mothers face as she was sure kamaria was about to get cursed out.

"Who the hell!—" she paused laying eyes on kamaria and her mug immediately dropped. "My daughterrrr!" She restarted her phrase throwing her arms around kamaria tightly in order to hug her. "I missed you girl." She continued.

"I missed you too boo!" She exclaimed in the hug as the two carelessly blocked the entrance. "Ahhhhh!" She screamed slightly. Tameeka was basically her god mother or something. It was so hard to explain.

Meeka kissed her on the forehead finally letting go.

"Wow, so you love her more." Kyaire appeared to be hurt as he played with them trying to show kamaria who was really boss.

"Oh without a doubt." She nodded effortlessly, "but you know I love you too Kyaire. Come in y'all." She stepped aside letting kamaria walk in the cozy home first before the other three followed.

"Heyy, I'm Cayeton." She took the liberty to introduce herself placing her hand out for a handshake. She learned that mothers tended to like when girls spoke for themselves so she picked up the habit.