019

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION

Now playing
Read Your Mind by Avant

"I know you wanna feel, So baby keep it real. I know you wanna see, I know you wanna be, In my B-E-D grindin' slowly."

SAMIR MONTGOMERY DECEMBER 11th, 2007

SAMIR MONTGOMERY
DECEMBER 11th, 2007.
TUESDAY 6:30 pm

"YOU KNOW YOU ain't have to walk me here." Samir looked down at kamaria, his eyes shifting up and down looking at her attire.

The girl was wearing a denim mini skirt with a red and pink rose threaded on the back right pocket with a white one piece body suit under it capitalizing her curvy frame, topped with crisp clean white Air Force ones. He didn't know how she could pull off a skirt with sneakers, but he wasn't questioning it either.

Her hand gripped the strap on the light pink and light blue tote bag on her shoulder and she rolled her eyes. "Yes I did." She asserted while he pulled the door open to the recreation center in the middle of their neighborhood.

"Aight if you say so." He didn't ask anymore questions as she walked through while he held the door for her, walking in behind her afterwards.

"Thank you," she muttered softly. "Here, follow me." She instructed him walking all the way down the large wide hall with rooms and clear glass windows in each side of the hall that show cased a variety of rooms.

One with just mirrors for dance, one with work out equipment, and more along the wall with water fountains as well.

She led him all the way to the end of the hall, and once the passed the bathroom, then she went to the tall white double doors, pulling the one on the right open and towards her where they were met with the sound of multiple basketballs being dribbled, and feet hitting the ground, followed by their voices.

"Air ball nigga, you suck!" The voice shot out echoing throughout the basketball gym. Laughter bubbled from the rest of them as they joked during their warm ups.

"Come on, you gotta introduce yourself." She waved him since he wasn't moving as quick as she was, going over to the bleachers unnoticed by the team.

She sat her bag down, rolling her ankles to adjust her shoes. She smacked her teeth once she noticed that he was just standing there staring at them as if he was scared.

"Let's go." She grabbed his hand interlocking his fingers with hers so they were holding hands walking beside him as they made their way out onto the court.

"Y'all look it's that mari girl." Daniel pointed being the first one to notice her and Samir making all of them pause.

"Noo wayyy, I thought her ass wasn't coming back it's been like two weeks." Myreon spoke too as he grabbed the ball he was bouncing so that it would stop.