032

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION

Now playing

SARAI WOODS
JANUARY 5th, 2008.
SATURDAY 10:12 am

FOR ONCE IN my entire life, I wish I would've just kept my mouth closed and handled my problems on my own.

I knew my dad had a soft spot for both me and kamaria because we were his girls, so when I ran to him wanting to talk about my problems to potentially get my sister in trouble, I didn't expect this.

My dad had somehow got Simone on board with him bringing not only Kyaire but kamaria up to the mountains with us.

How she did it? I don't know my damn self because kamaria was the type to run away before letting my daddy force her into coming here.

Me on the other hand, I loved the cabin in the snow. It was therapeutic at most.

My original plan, was to tell my dad about Samir so that he could come and I knew my dad would keep the two apart in fear of them doing any type of couple stuff. But I doubted that anyway, Samir wasn't the type for PDA, or showing real affection. I could tell.

To be honest, I don't even think he like my sister for real. I think he just blinded because they have to spend so much time together for tutoring and his job and stuff.

That's why he wanted to keep them a secret, but my aggravating ass little sister wanted everybody to know, on some petty shit.

My plan ended up backfiring on me because I forgot that Samir was still on probation, and my dad didn't even know he was on probation, so he couldn't come due to his curfew and it was too short notice for him to ask his parole officer.

Or that's just what he told us, because in my opinion I don't even think he wanted to ask or come. I couldn't blame him for that because my dad be doing way to much. And he probably needed a break from my sister.

I was sad that portion of my plan didn't work, but I still had something else that would shock my sister to death.

Maybe even get her off my mans trail.

I just don't think it's fair how she's with him, when I've literally had my eye on him since the day he got out. Kamaria wouldn't even speak a full sentence to him for like a month after he got out, and when she did they were arguing for most of the time.

So it wasn't fair, because I never gave him those type of problems. I was nice as fuck to him.

Hell, she was the reason he had gotten locked in the first fucking place. But nobody wanna talk about that's story, like it's not the truth. They act like if they say it kamaria will die.

My brother and kamaria decided that K3 would drive and she would ride with him. I knew it was because if K3 wanted to leave he wasn't going to depend on my dad to take him. He tended to have a mind of his own, and the moment he felt like he didn't have to be there, he wouldn't.

The ride was at least seven hours since we lived in south Florida, so we had more to travel before making it to the state lines. I was so happy that we had finally got there though.

When we did get there, kamaria and my brother hadn't made it yet, because I think they stopped for something but I don't really care.