031

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION

Now playing
Say Something by Drake

" 'Cause what's a star when it's most important fan is missing?"

KAMARIA WOODS
JANUARY 2nd, 2008.
WEDNESDAY 4:14 pm

KAMARIA SAT ON the top of a picnic table in the park they were in, while samir sat on the bench portion of it, with his head resting between her legs.

"No that's not true, you jus can't get a pretty girlfriend cause you ugly." Samir clowned Saint, laughing and pointing at the boy.

"Saint if I was you, I would not keep letting slim talk to me crazy like he is right now." Kourtney instigated making kamaria laugh at her antics.

Kyaire sat on a separate bench,  pulling his blunt up to his lips taking a long pull, eyeing his sister and Samir in particular.

It was so weird seeing them together the way they were. At first it was like, okay—but now it was more lovey dovey than he was used to. Way more intimate too. Like the fact his head was resting between her thighs.

Kyaire wasn't trying to be petty, but he had barely spoken to either one of them since two days ago when they came out with the truth. He wasn't necessarily angry, but he was just trying to wrap his head around it and he couldn't fake or hide that.

If it were a few months ago he would've felt differently and probably would've tried to whoop his ass. Now though, after everything and the way he watched Samir be there for her on multiple occasions he questioned if he could really feel some type of way about it.

He knew his bestfriend wouldn't hurt her.

Still, he didn't have anything say about it yet. So he had said nothing.

"I'm sexy, I can get me a nice lookin girl if I wanted too!" Saint defended with a smile on his face, then turned his head once Kyaire tapped his shoulder to pass the blunt.

"Couldve had yo girlfriend too, ain't that right lil bit." Saint teased his friend taking a pull from the blunt, wanting to see his face drop just so he could win. Yet, Samirs face remained stoic.

"If you could've you would've. I got out like five months ago, you had three years." Samir continued to clown Saint by holding up three fingers looking unbothered, making Kamaria stifle her laugh since he was completely right.

"Y'all two stop it." Kamaria mumbled softly using her finger tips to play in his hair.

"Y'all two stop itttt." Saint mocked her voice , scrunching his face up.