030

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION

Now playing
So What By Field Mob

" "He's been locked up, find somebody else. He ain't nothin' but a thug" So whaaat?"

 He ain't nothin' but a thug" So whaaat?"

KAMARIA WOODS
DECEMBER 31st, 2007.
MONDAY 7:34 pm

"AND YEAH, SO that's how my life has been going. I'm doing good, even though I broke up with my boyfriend." Sarai shrugged biting the strawberry in her hand.

"Sarai, not to be mean but who even asked you." Kyree was the only one to say it. He knew he wouldn't get scolded because her dad couldn't say anything to him, unlike kamaria and Kyaire.

"I can't stand you aggravating little boy." Sarai scoffed rolling her eyes. "For your information, I was talking to my brother, and you don't qualify." She snaked her head.

"I don't wanna qualify." He mocked her voice, "you annoying." He stated making her jaw drop and kamaria stifled her laugh.

At times like this she loved her little brother, because he would say the things that she couldn't.

"This is why I love you." Kamaria laid her shoulder on her taller but younger brother, and he smirked at Sarai , childishly sticking his tongue out at her.

"Kamaria! Really!" Sarai exclaimed not believing she was enabling it.

She ignored her as if she didn't hear anything focusing on the tv playing one of her tv shows, full house.

"Why do you keep yelling rai." Kyaire blinked slowly from over on the couch that only he occupied and she smacked her teeth.

"Whatever." She didn't answer his question instead brushing him off. "So sissy, I heard you got a tattoo from daddy—who was very mad by the way." She giggled and kamaria rolled her eyes.

"What it is. Let me see." She spoke eagerly to kill time. She was just waiting on Samirs family to get there.

"Can you shut that shit up?" Kyree spat, removing his focus from the tv. He couldn't even concentrate of Stephanie smoking a cigarette because Sarai wouldn't shut up.

"Who's out there cussing!" Simone shouted from the kitchen and kyree huffed sinking into his seat so that he wouldn't get in trouble.

"Why you so rude kyree. I never did nothing to you." Sarai continued to speak obviously not catching the hint.

"Why you don't have a boyfriend no more?" He retorted raising his eyebrows in a taunting manner.

"Oh my god, just shut up talking to me kyree." Sarai put her palm up, before crossing her arms over her chest and looking at the tv.