029

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION

Now playing
Weak by SWV

"Your love is so sweet, It knocks me right off of my feet. Can't explain why your lovin' makes me weak."

SAMIR MONTGOMERY DECEMBER 26th, 2007

SAMIR MONTGOMERY
DECEMBER 26th, 2007.
WEDNESDAY 4:37 am

"I JUST DON'T get it. You been saying your first tattoo would have a meaning to it, but I don't get it." Simone spoke, as kamaria and she walked through the door.

Kyaire, and Samir both looked up at the door opening. Samir automatically perked up seeing them, and catching the end of their conversation.

"It does have meaning. Just because you don't get it, doesn't mean it doesn't momma." Kamaria laughed closing the door behind her.

Once she turned around and laid her eyes on Samir she immediately looked away feeling the butterflies erupt in her stomach.

She couldn't even look at him because of last night, remembering the things that happened between them in his room. She had never felt this way, and she knew she was in love.

"What did you get?" Kyaire asked looking over to see, especially since he initially didn't know where she had gotten it, but his eyes easily landed on the Saran Wrap.

"Don't worry about me." She sauntered out of the living room and into the kitchen to avoid the question.

"What? Don't look at me, I barely remember. I just remembering seeing it and being like, huh?" Simone shrugged her shoulders, prompting Samir and Kyaire to look at each other.

They nodded in sync, stood up at the same time, and followed kamaria to the kitchen.

"Lil bit , let us see." Kyaire licked over his lips.

"K3 go on somewhere." She waved him off reaching in the freezer to get some tater tots. "Outta my face." She put her hand in his face.

"Mmcht, your trippin." He muttered shaking his head taking a seat at the kitchen table, and Samir did the same not trying to come off as suspicious.

"Kiss my ass." She muttered with an eye roll. Samirs eyes fell straight to her ass, it was sitting just right in her skirt too. That's when he finally took the opportunity to look at her outfit.

She was wearing a jean mini skirt that hugged her body with an silver jewelry chain belt, and a hello kitty buckle on it. She also had on a light pink cropped noodle strap, and a black velvet crop top jacket over it, only half way zipped up. Topped off with black fur boots to match her jacket, and light pink leg warmers matching her shirt.