EPILOUGE

Why tf y'all voted so fast, yall fake!

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION

Now playing
Sweet Dreams by Beyoncé

"My guilty pleasure, I ain't goin nowhere.
Baby, long as you're here, I'll be floatin' on air."

KAMARIA AND SAMIRJUNE 6th, 2009

KAMARIA AND SAMIR
JUNE 6th, 2009.
SATURDAY  10:13 am.

1 year later.

"BAE, YOU REALLY finna piss me off right now." Kamaria closed her eyes, trying not to grow frustrated with her boyfriend.

"You get mad at me for everything, I'm jus sitting here trynna love you and shit and you mad." He spoke into her ear, running his hands up her stomach.

She felt a chill go down her spine and started pouting.

"You know I wanted to go to that breakfast thing and you sat there and didn't wake me up." She complained seriously.

"Baby if I would've woke you up, you would've got like thirty seconds of sleep. We got here late." He reasoned but she was still sad. "We can go tomorrow." He promised, locking their fingers together.

"Okay but what's the difference from today and tomorrow." She sighed , irritated.

"What do you mean, you gone get more sleep tonight so you can be up on time tomorrow." He laughed like it was obvious.

"Uhh, no I'm not. We finna be fucking all night." She corrected. looking at him as if he had lost his mind. They were literally on vacation, and her birthday had just passed 8 two days prior on June 4th, they were getting grown and she didn't care.

"You always trynna hunch on me !" Samir exclaimed pushing her off of his lap and she busted out laughing at his audacity.

"I know your not talking Samir !" She shouted back playfully, still on the floor of their room. "You wanna fuck every damn day, three times a damn day." She accused, which was true.

It was rare that they had sex that much, but that didn't stop him from wanting too that much. He wanted to spend every moment touching her and that was his problem.

"Liar." He looked away from her, and she just laughed while standing to her feet.

"I still wanna fucking eat, Samir." She huffed loudly, and he didn't answer her, ignoring her. Keeping his eyes on the tv that was playing Disney channel in English. "Samir I'm hungryyyy!" She grabbed his shoulders shaking him.