013

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION

Now playing
Genie In A Bottle by Christina Aguilera

"If you wanna be with me, baby there's a price to pay. I'm a genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way."

KAMARIA WOODS NOVEMBER 17th, 2007SATURDAY 5:49 pm

KAMARIA WOODS
NOVEMBER 17th, 2007
SATURDAY 5:49 pm

KAMARIA SMACKED SAMIRS hand from out of her face for the umpteenth time. "Stop being annoying slim." She frowned using her pen to write on the paper in front of her.

He laughed at her because she was clearly getting more agitated easier. He knew exactly why, but he wouldn't say she was on her cycle out loud.

"I was just trynna fix yo glasses, they was slipping." He smiled innocently making her scoff rolling her eyes looking away from him.

"Whatever, finish this problem." She shook her head hearing him laugh like her pain was a joke. Still she pursed her lips trying to stop her own self from laughing because she swore Samirs laugh was so funny that it made her laugh.

"That's all you had to say tayta, no need for the attitude." He bucked his eyes at her, widening them, then quickly picking his own pencil back up as she slid the paper in front of him.

He ran his tongue between his lips slowly beginning to concentrate as he focused on the question on the paper that regarded Exterior Angle Theorems which he had been struggling a little more with then the other things that they were working on.

This made kamaria acknowledge that this was something they needed to study a little more which she had no problem with because he caught on quick and they both made it fun.

She sat next to him at the round table kicking her feet as she patiently waited for him to finish. They were currently sitting in the kitchen of his mothers house which was where they did their in house tutoring.

Kamaria used the courts two days out of the week, Monday and Thursday. The basketball court was to help him memorize strategies, formulas, and things like that. Then she used Tuesday's and Saturday's for really sitting down in front of paper and problems to apply those strategies and formulas, and it had been working fantastically.

They had decided doing it at tameeka house was better because it was completely peaceful and quiet and that was what helped Samir focus the most. Along with that, tameeka always sent them home with food so kamaria was all for it.

"Okay I finished." He finally said slightly unsure, he didn't get why explaining what a shape was or what it was doing was so hard but it was frustrating.