A giant game of chest.

All four of them walked across the board towards the door. The line of pawns that were lined up brough their swords up and made the four jump.

"Now what do we do?" Hermionie asked.

"It's obvious, isn't it?" Ron asked.

"We've got to play our way across the room." Rose said

"All right." Ron said.

" Harry, you take the Bishop's square." Ron said.

"Hermione, you'll be with me on the Queen's side castle." Rose said.

"As for me, I'll be a knight." Ron said.

Everyone went to their respective peices on the board.

"What happens now?" Hermionie asked.

"Well, white moves first, and then...we play." Rose said.

A pawn on the other side moves forward. Ron and Rose studies the game.

"Ron, you don't suppose this is going to be like...real wizard's chess, do you?" Hermionie asked.

"You there D-5!" Ron exlaimed.

A black pawn moves forward, diagonal to the white pawn. The white pawn raises its swords and smashes the black one. The four jump.

"Yes, Hermione, I think this is going to be exactly like wizard's chess!" Rose exlaimed.

The game continues. Pieces smash each other with that the peices made a loud boom every time Rose who fell off her peice she shared with Hermionie. Staying on the floor not doing anything until she was able to craw on the knight with Ron

"Castle to E-4!" Ron shouted.

"Smash!"

"Pawn to C-3!" Ron shouted again.

"Smash!"

" Boom!"

The Queen turns, and smashes a piece Harry, Rose Ron and Hermione wince. The Queen turns again. Both Ron Rose and Harry study the game.

"Wait a minute." Harry said.

"You understand right, Harry." Rose said.

"Once we make this move, the Queen will take us...then you'll be free to check the King." Ron said.

"No, Ron Rose please no!" Harry pleaded with them

"What is it?" Hermionie asked.

"They are going to sacrifice themselves." Harry said.

"No, Ron, you and Rose can't!" Hermionie shouted.

Ron closes his eyes. Rose holds her breath.

"There must be another way!" Hermionie exclaimed.

Ron turns to face Hermione.

Do you want to stop Snape or not? Ron asked.

"Harry, it's you that has to go on." Rose said.

" I know it not me, not Hermione or Ron , you." She followed up saying.

"Hermionie tell Draco that if I die for him to find someone else and Harry James Potter take my last words to Dudley I will haunt him for his my dead life." Rose said.

"Okay." Hermionie said.

Harry nods. At Ron while Rose shook her head to say go ahead.

"Knight...to H-3." Ron said.

Ron's and Rose's horse moves forward, slides and stops.

"Check." Rose said.

The Queen turns and advances. Ron breathes faster, clutching the steel reins while Rose held her breath for the moment . The Queen stops.

"SMASH!"

Ron and Rose goes flying off the horse and lands on the floor, unconscious.

"Ahhhh!" Ron shouted.

"Ahhhhh!" Rose said.

"Ron Rose!" Harry exclaimed !

Hermione starts walking to him.

"No don't move don't forget, we're still playing." Harry said.

Hermione moves back. Harry walks the diagonal in front of the King.

"Checkmate." Harry said.

The Kings sword falls onto the ground victory. Harry breathes out and then the two run to Ron. They bend beside him.

"Take care of Ron and Rose then, go to the owlery send a message to Dumbledore and Malfoy Rose and Ron's right...I have to go on." Harry said.

"You'll be okay, Harry you're a great wizard, you really are." Hermionie said.

"Not as good as you." Harry said.

Hermione let's put a smile before speaking

"Me books and cleverness there are more important things friendship bravery and Harry just be careful." Hermionie said.

Harry nods and stands, walking away Hermionie walked up to the owlery. And sent a letter Albus Dumbledore her Professor and against her own liking to sent a message to Draco Malfoy to wait for Rose at the Hospital wing. While Hermionie was gone Rose regained consensus and stood up. Checking to make sure her wand was okay and it was still the Burch and spiral wood was not damaged and ran to the door. She got their and went to duck behind the pillers.