Rubus Hagrid and Draco Malfoy

Winter came and melted by spring becoming sprung. Coming from the dungeon hall way to meet with her brother and his best friend. Rose being the girl she was walked to the school library. Were she found the trio of students.

"Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Sorcerer's Stone!" Hermionie said.

"The what?" Ron Rose and Harry asked.

Honestly don't you three read?" Hermionie asked.

"I do." Rose said.

"Well the sorcerer's stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal." Hermionie said.

"Immortal?" Ron asked.

"It means you'll never die." Rose said.

"I know what it means!" Ron exclaimed

"Shh!" Harry shouted.

"The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel the noted alchemist." Rose said.

"Who last year celebrated his 665th birthday!" Hermionie said.

"That's what Fluffy's guarding on the 3rd floor that's what's under the trapdoor the Sorcerer's Stone!" Rose exclaimed.

The four of them looked at each other.

"To Hagrids?" Rose asked.

"Yes." All the others responded with.

When night time fell everyone went to Hagrids.

"Hagrid!" Harry and Rose examined.

Hagrid who was wearing oven mitts and an apron saw the four witches and wizards.

"Oh hello sorry , don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today." Hagrid said then shut the door on everyone.

"We know about the Sorcerer's Stone!" Harry Hermionie Rose and Ron all exclaimed.

Hagrid came to the door and opened it.

"Oh." Hagrid said.

{They all come into Hagrid's small hut.}

"We think Snape's trying to steal it." Harry said.

"Snape blimley Harry you're not still on about him, are you?" Hagrid asked.

"Yes because he doesn't like to listen!" Rose exclaimed.

"Hagrid Rose we know he's after the Stone we just don't know why." Harry said.

"Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone he'snot about to steal it!" Hagrid exclaimed.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Told you." Rose said.

"You heard right come on now I'm a bit preoccupied today." Hagrid said.

"Wait a minute." Harry said.

Ron and Hagrids big black boar hound Fang. Who was buffing Ron.

"One of the teachers?" Ron asked.

Hermionie who was sitting in a large chair spoke up.

"Of course there are other things defending the Stone, aren't there spell, enchantments?" She asked.

"That's right, waste of bloody time, if you ask me." Hagrid said.

Rose and Hermione looks at Ron, who is being sniffed in the face by Fang. Ron who shuffles away from the dog.

"Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy, not a soul knows how except for me and Dumbledore. I shouldn't have told you that. I shouldn't have told you that." Hagrid said.

Over the fire place a cauldron started to rattle

"Oh!" Hagrid exlaimed.

Hagrid went over and grabbed something from the cauldron.

"Ooh ooh ooh oh!" Hagrid exclaimed.

Coming over to the table he put an egg on the table. The four kids crowd around the table and egg.

"Uh, Hagrid, what exactly is that?" Rose asked.

"That it's a ... its um..." Hagrid stutter.

"I know what that is but Hagrid, how did you get one?" Ron asked.

"I won it off a stranger I met down at a pub seemed quite glad to be rid off it, as a matter of fact." Hagrid said.

Everyone looked at the egg. The egg rattles and cracks. Pieces fly off as a dragon emerges. It squeaks and slips on an egg piece.

"Is that...a dragon?" Hemoinie asked stuttering.

That's not just a dragon that's a Norwegian Ridgeback my brother Charlie works with these in Romania!" Ron exclaimed.

"Isn't he beautiful bless him, look he knows his mummy hehe
Hallo, Norbert." Hagrid said.

The dragon squeaks as it looks at Hagrid.

"Norbert?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, well, he's got to have a name, doesn't he?" Hagrid asked.

Ron and Rose both laughed.

"Don't you, Norbert?" Hagrid said.

Hagrid tickled the dragon under his chin.

" Dededede." Hagrid said.

Norbert backed away from Hagrid and let out a hiccup and blew a fireball on to Hagrid beard.

"Ohh ohh, ooh, ooh, well...he'll have to be trained up a bit, of course." Hagrid said putting the fire out of his beard.

The little dragon named Norbert let out another hiccup. Hagrid looked up from his dragon and saw someone looking in the window.

"Who's that?" Hagrid asked.

The person scampers away. As they did Harry and Rose saw blonde hair. But Rose also saw the blue eye she was in love with.

"Malfoy." Harry said.

"It's Draco why is it Draco were him and Harry is their is trubble " Rose said.

"Oh, dear." Hagrid said.

The four kids walked back from Hagrids hut to the school to go to their respective house dorms as they walked an ow came flying by.

"Hagrid always wanted a dragon he told me so the first time I met him." Rose said.

"It's crazy and worse Malfoy knows." Ron said.

"I don't understand is that bad?" Rose said.

"It's bad." Ron said.

The four stoped walking. As they spotted Professor McGonagall in her nightgown and cap

"Good evening." McGonagall said.

Draco stood beside the Professor of Gryffindor with a smug smile was on his face until he saw Rose.

"My classroom all five of you." McGonagall said.

All four of them followed behind Professor McGonagall. To her classroom. When they got their Professor McGonagall stood at her desk and Draco stood a few feet away from him.

"Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night therefor , as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken." Professor McGonagall.

"50?" Harry asked.

"Each and to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive detention." She said.

Draco nooded with a smile before his smile shrunk.

"Excuse me, Professor perhaps I heard you wrong I thought you said.. the four of us?" Draco asked.

No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy your see, as honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates.

Harry Rose , Ron and Hermione grin, and Draco frowned as Mr Flinch came.