Hufflepuff Ravenclaw Gryffindor or Slytherin

Rose got in the boat with Draco and two other people. The boat was rowing its self to the giant castle that was in their eye sight.

"Rose Potter." Rose said sticking her hand out to the two other boys.

"Vincent Crabbe." One said.

"Gregory Goyle." The other said.

"Nice to meet you both." She said.

The boats came to a stop and when they did they went inside the school. Sadly they ended up in the back but Rose was able to push to the front. Where she saw an elderly women in a black hat and very nice green dress.

"Welcome to Hogwarts now in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates but before ou can take your seats you must be sorted into your house, they are Gryffindor Ravenclaw Hufflepuff and Slytherine now while you are here your house will be like your family, you triumphs will earn you house points and any rule breaking and you lose points at the end of the year the house with the most points is awarded the house cup." She said.

"Trevor!" A boy shouted grabbing a from.

"Sorry." He said to the elderly witch.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." She said.

Draco was able to push his way to the top of the group and as Rose Harry Ron and Hermionie.

"It's true then what they're saying on the train Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." He said.

"This is Crabbe and Google and I'm Malfoy,.... Draco Malfoy." Draco said adding.

Ron let out a snicker and Rose looked at Draco the same way she has been since she met him and that was with her checks blushing a bright red.

"Think my names funny do you no need to ask yours, red hair and a hand me down robe you must be a Weasley." Draco said.

He turned back to Rose and Harry.

"Well soon find that some wizarding families are better then other Potters don't want to go making friends blah blah blah." Draco said.

"I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks." Harry said.

"We're ready for you now." The lady who left the group a moment ago said.

Everyone followed her as she led them through a set of doors.

"Miss what's your name?" Rose asked.

"Professor McGonagall." She said.

"Nice to met you." Rose said.

She smiled at me as we finished walking. We were in front of a room with a bunch of kids.

"All right will you wait here please now before we begin Professor Dumbldedore would like to say a few words." Professor McGonagall said.

A man who had a long beard and long hair both white with age stood up from the middle of the table behind us.

" I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce , the first years please note the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students,also our care taker Mr Flich has asked me to remind you that the third flooor corridor on the right had side is out of bounds to everyone who does not Wigan to die a most painful death thank you." He said.

"When I call your name you will come fourth I shall place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your house." Professor McGonagall said.

"Hermionie granger." She said first.

"Oh no okay relax." I heard Hermionie say.

"Mental that on I'm telling you." Ron said.

Harry noded in agreements and Rose slapped them both.

"Ah right then hmm right okay Gryffindor the hat spoke.

Cheering came from a table. And Hermionie hoped off the stole smiling.

"Draco Malfoy." McGonagall said.

Rose looked up and smiled at him he repaid the favor to to her. As he got on the stool and the hat went on his head.

"Slytherin !" The hat called.

Ron said something but Rose ignored him as Sge watched Draco move Rose actually did not pay much attention until a man who had black hair and a black robe looked at her and Harry. Harry's scar started to hurt

"Ronald Weasley." She said.

Ron gulped and walked up and the hat was sat on his head.

"Ah another Weasley I know just where to put you..... Gryffindor." The hat shouted.

Ron sighed why ever one cheered everyone else went and that left Harry and I.

"Harry Potter." McGonagall said.

Everything in the giant room went silent and Harry walked up and sat down. And the hat was placed on top of his head.

"Hmm... difficult very difficult plenty of courage I see not a bad mind either there's talent oh yea and a thirst to prove yourself but where to put you?" The sorting hat said.

Harry said something more like mumbled it.

"Not Slytherin eh are you sure you could be great you know it's all here in your head and Slytherin will help you on your way to greatness there no doubt about that." The hat said.

Harry mumbled something again.

"Well if you're sure better be Gryffindor." The hat said.

Harry got off the stool and cheered me came.

"Rose Potter." She called.

Rose went and sat down on the stool.

"Ah yes now I can't put you in all of them nor can I put you in the wrong one. "Your kind as a Hufflepuff but not many other qualities there, and your brave as a Gryffindor and very loyal to your family, but wise a Ravenclaw. But very determined and cunning not to mention resourceful along with intelligent. But I do sometimes hate to split siblings apart but I think you would be better in Slytherin." The hat said.

Rose didn't really want to be split away from her brother but she would have Draco and Jupiter. She got off the stool and went to sit beside Draco.

"Hi house mate." Draco said.

"Hi." She said with a bit of sadness in her voice.

"Hey you have Crabbe Goyle and me." Draco said.

"And Jupiter." Rose said.

"Jupiter?" Draco asked.

"My kitten." Rose said.

"Ah okay." He said.

"Let the fest begin." Professor Dumbledore said.

Everyone started eating and Rose watched Harry as he was happy in his new house. With his friends.

"You know my mother actually wanted you to come for Christmas holiday and school has already started." Draco said.

"Wow." Rose said.

Things started popping up.