Platform Nine And Three Quarters

The twins woke up and changed clothes. And grabbed their things before traveling to King Cross Station. Jupiter who slept with Rose last night was put in a basket for traveling. They got to the train station and put there stuff on a trolly. They started walking. As they walked a couple looked at Hagrid kinda funny.

"What're you looking at?" Hagrid asked.

After he snapped at the couple Hagrid looked at his pocket watch.

"Blimey is that the time, sorry you two I'm going to have to leave you Dumbledore be wanting his well he'll be wanting to see me now,uh your train leave in ten minutes here's your tickets stick to it Harry Rose that's very important stick to your ticket." Hagrid.

Harry and Rose looked at their tickets as they looked at Hagrid.

"Platform 9 ¾ but Hagrid, there must be a mistake." Harry said.

"This says Platform 9 ¾ there's no such thing...is there?" Rose asked.

Both twins looked up and saw Hagrid their new friend who was helping them was gone. So Harry and Rose kept walking down the train tracks. But a man rushed by.

"Sorry." The man said

The twins walked up to. The train master.

"Excuse me excuse me." Rose said.

"Right on the left ma'am." He told the women and child in front of us.

"Excuse me, Sir. Can you tell me where we might find Platform 9 ¾?" Harry asked.

"9 ¾ Think you're being funny, do ya?" The train master asked walking away.

The train master who thought Rose and Harry were joking with him Rose saw a bunch of red headed people. Three older boys one younger boy who looked the same age as her and Harry then a young girl holding on to her mother.

"It's the same year after year always packed with muggles of course."The older redheaded women said.

"Harry muggles are only used by magical people right?" Rose asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Follow that family then." Rose said.

They followed the family until they stopped.

"Come in platform 9 ¾ this way!" The elderly women shouted to her kids.

They stoped at a wall.

"All right Percy you first." The ginger hair women told her son.

A tall boy not that cute but could be another type of smart guy ran forward into a brick wall he disappeared.

"Fred you next." The women said.

"He not Fred I am!" Another boy shouted.

"Honestly women you call your self out mother." The boy said.

"Oh I'm sorry George." The boy said.

"I'm only joking I am Fred." He said running threw.

The the other one went threw. Twins identical twins. Harry looked in dibelief. And Rose thought if they go to the same school as her make friends with them they seem like fun people to hang out with.

"Excuse me, c...could you tell us how to." Harry said not able to finish his sentence.

"How to get on the platform yes not to worry dears it's Ron's first time to hogwarts as well." She said and a red hair boy smiled at us.

"Now all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platform nine and ten best to do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous." She added.

"Good luck." The young girl who held on to her mom said.