The mail that never stopped coming

A new day came for the twins and like every morning the were woke up like always. They got up changed clothes and went out of the room just do to Vurnon's brute ways to the twins Rose who normally wears contact lenses was wearing her glasses that were a pink color and round eyed.

They both were dressed and went into the kitchen. And started cooking a meal that they couldn't eat. When they were done they went to ge the mail Rose picked it up and sorted threw it. She gave Harry a letter that they both had one of. While she went into the kitchen and gave Vernon his stack of mail.

"Ah Marge is ill a funny whlp." Vernon said, talking about his older sister Marge Dursley.

Rose and Harry who was sat on the far end of the table away from Mr Dursley was looking at the letter. Before Dudley snatched it up and out of there hands.

"Dad look Harry and Rose each got a letter!" Dudley shouted.

"Hey give it back they belong to us." Rose said.

"The both of you who'd be writing to you both?" Vernon asked.

Vernon grabbed one letter and broke the seal while everyone gathered around him to read and Harry and Rose both gulped down a lump in their throat.

As the days pasted more and more letter came by the mail. The funny thing about the letters and letters that keep coming was they have been dropped off by owls. So to the twins they wanted to know what they said the supernatural part of them is what worried the two ten year olds.

The middle of the week had come and the twins who were sitting in there room well cubert under the stairs. When they heard a noise as if someone was drilling . Harry and Rose both opened the door to find their uncle drilling wood over the letter box so the mail will stop coming threw.

"No more mail through this letterbox." Vernon said.

The twins who were up got up as they watched there uncle go off to work. And the twin snuck to the window and saw an owl drop two letters off with their uncle who shooed them away. He took the letters with him.

The day in the Dursley house was quite and peaceful until Vernon came in. When he did before anything he took the letters and burn them with a look of an evil smirk on his face

By the time Friday came the letter kept coming. Petunia was working on cracking eggs had cracked an egg and the letter came out of it. She cracked one more and it did the same thing. When she looked out the window she saw an owl sitting on a tree branch.

Friday went Saturday came and it was Sunday. The twins were working on cookies. Rose who was putting them on a plate and carried them to her aunt uncle and cousin.

"Fine day Sunday in my opinion best day of the week why is that Dudley?" Version asked his son

Dudley gave Vernon and shrugg of the shoulder.

"Because there's no post on Sunday?" Harry asked.

Right you are Harry no post on Sunday hah no blasted letter today no sir." Vernon said.

"No sir not one blasted miserable..."

Mail came shooting down the fireplace.The number of owls around the house was multiplied by the amount of letters that came into the house.

"Ahh make it stop please make it stop!" Dudley exclaimed before jumping on his mother's lap.

Everyone who wasn't Harry or Rose was screaming and running while the two Potter children were jumping trying to grab their letters. When they cought one they went running to there room.