A Malfoy Kinda Christmas Part 2

Rose was awake and waiting for the others to get up. She heard a soft knock on her door.

"Rose dear are you up?" Narcissa asked.

Rose got out of the full sized bed and went to the door.

"Yes I am." Rose said.

"Boys in the Malfoy family sleep in late when they don't have anything important but when they do their up early and I guess Lucius and Draco wanted to make an entrance." Narcissa said.

"Yeah I know normally Draco and I are the only two in the house up early some mornings." Rose said.

Rose who was already dressed in a red crop top with a white poffy tule skirt with a red necklace and a red bracelet then the ring Draco gave her matched with a black pair of flats and her hair was in a really nice pony tale.

Walking out of her room going down stairs she saw Narcissa who was wearing a dark green dress with a s ale broch and heels waiting for her.

"Oh Rose you look amazing." Narcissa said.

"Thank you my aunt Petunia made sure I at least didn't have hand me down clothes for Christmas." Rose said.

Narcissa didn't say anything to the girl but lead her to the sitting room were a tree was.

"Join me for tea?" Narcissa asked.

"Sure." Rose said.

"I want to give you this before Draco and Lucius got up by it was my engagement ring from Lucius." Narcissa said.

Narcissa handed her a ring that was green and silver.

"It's beautiful." Rose said.

"It's yours now." Narcissa said.

"Also I heard from a bird that Draco gave you one of his family rings." Narcissa said.

"How did you know?" Rose asked.

"Draco told me milk and sugar." Narcissa said.

"It was are third day at school too and yes please ." Rose said.

The two sat their having tea when the Lucius and Draco came down stairs. Draco saw Rose sitting beside his mother. He had opened his mouth and his eyes widened their she was the girl who he had a crush on. A smile was on her face and her brown hazel eyes were sparking with laughter and her brown almost black hair was in a pony tale and how she was sitting you could see the skirt proofed out around her.

Lucius saw his son was in awe of the young girl.

"Draco you might have a pixie fly into your mouth if you don't close it." Lucius said as he walked by the boy.

Draco imidiy closed his mouth and walked behind his father. Who stopped right in front of his mother who he pulled in for a very passionate kiss.

"Sorry." Draco said standing beside Rose.

"All good I don't mind I like to see when couples share kisses it make me feel like I could have that some day." Rose said.

"Oh right sorry kids." Narcissa said.

Narcissa and Lucius backed away from each other.

"Uhm shall we do presents?" Narcissa asked.

"Sure mum." Draco said.

Rose kinda felt out of place as she had been a burden to this family this Christmas by invading their Christmas and not even having anything for them.

"Thank you Mr and Miss Malfoy for every thing but I really believe I should be getting back to Hogwarts." Rose said all of a sudden.

"Rose dear if it's because you feel like your a burden but your not." Narcissa said.

"Thank you Mrs Malfoy but honestly I do not feel like I belong here." Rose said.

Rose looked at the family of mother father and son.

"I'm sorry but I don't belong here." Rose said.

She ran upstairs and flung all of her clothes into her trunk and took off the ring Draco gave her and put it on the nicely made bed. Beside it she put the new one Narcissa gave her. Tears came down her cheeks.

"Rosie." Draco voice came threw the door."

"Go away Draco." Rose said.

"Please my mum feels horrible she thinks it her fault." Draco said.

Rose opened the door and saw Draco who's normally brigh and very cheery smile was replaced by a frown. One that made Rose even more upset because the boy she had a crush on was sad.

"Draco it's not you it's just that well if you haven't noticed my life sucked with out my parents then seeing how you and your family was very happy just the three of you I felt like I was just intruding." Rose said.

"Rose I'm sorry that happened trust me it was not Narcissa or myself." Lucius said.

"Besides Rose tonight is mums Christmas ball that's always fun." Draco said.

"Seriously I feel like I'm intruding." Rose said.

"Miss Potter has your aunt and uncle made you feel that unwelcome?" Lucius asked.

Rose shook her head in a yes.

"I know growing up with muggles had to be hard but I guess what you went threw was worse." Narcissa said coming it.

"It was I mean the month before me and Harry's birthday we were stuck in are bedroom that was a cubbert under the stairs and we were starved for two week." Rose said.

"And if it was not for Hagrid I would have been schooled by my aunt." Rose added.

Narcissa looked at the girl with pity.

"Rose if and when you return home from school I want you to write to me if you can and if not by the middle of the summer the week before your school letter come I or Lucius will come get you." Narcissa said.

"Thank you Narcissa and thank you Lucius." Rose said hugging both adults.

"Your welcome." Narcissa said hugging the girl.

Lucius didn't not return the hug like his wife did.

"I will see if I can pull strings because I fear for you the older you grow up in that house what will happen." Lucius said to the girl.

"Okay now I'm kinda feeling left out." Draco said.

Rose let go of the adults who have now become like a second family to her kinda went over and hugged Draco.

"Oh Rose you can let go because I have a question to ask you." Draco said.

"What would that be?" Rose asked.

"Would you like to go to the Christmas ball with me?" Draco asked.

"I would be honored." She said.