Gringotts wizard bank

The twins followed Hagrid and a Gobin named Griphook who was leading the party of three to the Potter twins vault. On a cart and a track like a small roller coaster. Or mine trains. The cart took off down the track going around and around until they got to the vault they wanted.

"Vault 687." Griphook said.

The little goblin got out of the cart.

"Lamp please?" The goblin asked.

Hagrid handed map to see the goblin and he shined the light for everyone else to get out. When they did they followed behind him.

"Key please." He said.

Hagrid handed him the key and he unlocked the vault. The room was filled almost to the top with coins. Harry looked with amazement and Rose looked there with aw.

"Didn't think your mum and dad would leave you with nothing now didja?" Hagrid asked.

Rose saw hagrid had a bag and Harry grabbed it they both filled it with wizard money. The silver gold and bronze money. The finished and closed the vault before getting on a cart to another vault.

"Vault 713." Griphook said.

"What's in there Hagrid?" Harry asked.

"Can't tell you Harry it's Hogwarts business very secret." Hagrid said.

"Stand back." Griphook said.

Griphook slid his finger down the door and a loud clank came from the door. The vault door opened and inside a small white package that Hagrid went in and scooped out.

"Best now to mention that to anybody Harry or Rose. Hagrid said.

The got back to the cart and went back up the the sky level of Gringotts. When they got back to the top they left the bank. Rose saw that boy again a few spots up from where her and Harry were. Rose kept walking and when she saw him again she was not watching were she was going. She tripped over her shoe that was untied.

"Draco help the girl." A female voice said.

"Are you okay?" He asked helping her up.

"Fine thank you." Rose said.

"Draco,Draco Malfoy." He said sticking his hand out.

"Rose, Rose Potter." She said.

"Nice to meet you." He said.

"You too." She said.

She walked away from the boy more of a run to ketch up with Harry and Hagrid.

"You okay Rose?" Harry asked.

"Yes I am okay." Rose said.

They kept walking down the alley.

"Hagrid can people bring two pets to Hogwarts?" Rose asked.

" Well I suppose Rose." He said.

"Okay." Rose said.

They first went book shopping at Flourish and Blotts to get The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk. A History of Magic By Bathilda Bagshot .Magical Theory
by Adalbert Waffling. A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration
by Emeric Switch. One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
by Phyllida Spore.Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger.Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander. The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
by Quentin Trimble. The twins got what they needed before they both walked over to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.

"Hagrid what is this shop for?" Harry asked.

"Your school robes." Hagrid said.

They walked in and again Rose saw the blonde head of hair.

"We need to stop meeting like this." The boy who only twenty minutes ago introduced him self to her as Draco Malfoy.

"Yeah we do." Rose said.

"Want to start over?" He asked.

"Sure." Rose responded with.

"Rose Potter." She said sticking her hand out.

"Draco Malfoy." He said.

"Nice meeting you." Rose said.

" You too." Draco said.

"Draco who is this lovely young girl?" A man came up to them.

"This is Rose Potter father." He said.

"Nice to meet you Miss Potter." His father said.

In the mind of Lucius Abraxas Malfoy was the prophecy that Albus Dumbledore had said would happen with a girl and his son. "other twin the girl is to fill a void left by a boys parents and that boy is Draco Malfoy and she is full of great power and may become as powerful as some other Witches and Wizards ." For Lucius to figure out it a Potter it scared him but to see his son wanting to throw this life away to be with a daughter of a mud blood and blood traitor.

"Hey if you don't have anyone to sit with on the train to to hogwarts maybe we could meet up." Draco said.

"Okay." Rose said walking away.

The two wizards and half giant half wizards walked out of the robe shop and Rose wanted to go to Magical Menagerie to get a cat. Rose walked in and saw toads and rats then saw what she wanted a cat. Rose saw a baby black kitten sitting in a cage with a mix of white and ginger cats.

She picked her up and the cat poured. When Rose grabbed him.

"Your the first person that has liked the kitten " The shop keeper said.

"Really?" Rose asked.

"Yes Miss." The keeper said.

"Can I have him?" Rose asked.

"Sure." The shop keeper said.

They walked to the register and started to write up Roses paper work.

"9 Gallons." The keeper said.

Rose handed her the keeper her money.

"All he needs is a name." The keeper said.

" Jupiter." Rose said.

A silvery colored caller appeared with the name tag Jupiter on it. The shop keeper but a few toys and blankets with feed and water bowls with feed in a bag. Then used a shrinking spell and put a bed for the kitten.

"On me because that poor kitten was not getting a family anytime soon." The keeper said.

"Thank you." Rose said.

She walked out of the shop and met up with Harry who had all the other things they needed.

And that was a hat for each of them protective gloves and a winter cloak. Brass scales telescope and phials. Along with a cauldron

"We still need wands." Harry said.

"A wand you'll want Ollivanders no place better run along I got one more thing I got to do won't be long."
Hagrid said.

Rose and Harry walked to the wand shop.

"I still don't know why you wanted a cat?" Harry asked.

"Well I have one and his name is Jupiter." Rose said.

"Wow ." Harry said.

Rose just ignored her brother comment as they walked into the shop.