Unicorn Blood

"A pity they let the old punishments die there was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons god I miss the screaming." Flich said.

Draco and Rose who had not said anything were both scared of what could happen after Flich comment. But Hermionie pushed past them.

"You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight he's got a little job to do inside the dark forest." Flich said.

They all came to Hagrids hut the place they had have not been at less then a moment ago. Hagrid came to doer sniffing.

"A sorry lot this, Hagrid oh good god man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?" Flich asked.

Hagrid let out a sniffle before having a long sigh.

"Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony." Hagrid said. .

"Well, that's good, isn't it?" Hermionie asked.

"He'll be with his own kind Hagrid." Rose said.

"Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania?" Hagrid asked.

Filch rolled his eyes at the sad half man half giant.

What if the other dragons are mean to him he's only a baby, after all." Hagrid said.

"Oh for god's sake pull yourself together man you're going into the forest after all got to have your wits about you." Flich said.

"The forest?" Rose asked.

I thought that was a joke!" Draco said.

"We can't go in there." Rose said.

"Students aren't allowed" Draco examined

"And there are.." Rose studded

A howling sound came from the woods.

"Werewolves!" She exclaimed finishing her sentence ace.

"There's more than werewolves in those trees lasy you can be sure of that." Flich said.

Rose and Draco both looked frightened.

"Nighty night." Flich said as he walked away.

"Right let's go." Hagrid said.

They walked away from Hagrids hut.

"Harry if I die tonight know I love you and I will figure out some way to come back from the dead and hang the Dursley's." Rose said.

Harry didn't says anything about his sister and just kept walking with the group. They stop at a group of threes. We're Hagrid picked something up with his fingers and rubbed them together. A silver substance was all over them.

"Hagrid what's that?" Harry asked.

"What we're here for see that, that's unicorn blood this is I found one dead a few weeks ago now this one has been injured bad by something." Hagrid said.

{Harry suddenly sees a large cloaked figure walking through the trees. He looks at Hagrid.}

"So, it's our job to find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me." Hagrid said.

"Okay." Ron said weakley.

"And Harry Rose , you'll go with Malfoy." Hagrid

Draco had a look of disbelief and Harry along with Roses just nooded.

"Okay then I get Fang!" Draco exlaimed.

"Fine just so you know, he's a bloody coward." Hagrid said.

Fang let out a whine and threw group started walking.
Draco Rose and Harry all walked through the forest fang was leading the group and Draco was carry the lamp and Rose had her wand at the ready to do something.

"You wait till my father hears about this it's is servant's stuff."Draco said."

"If I didn't know better, Draco, I'd say you were scared." Harry said trying to make fun of each other

"Scared, Potter?" Draco said mocking Harry.

"Will you to please shut your bloody mouths?" Rose asked.

When Draco heard Rose say that and let out a scoff. From inside the woods another howl came A howl came from deeper in the woods.

"Did you hear that?" Draco asked.

"Come on, Fang." Rose said.

"Scared?" Draco asked Rose.

"Very." Rose said.

The three kids went to a spot that was flat ground and roots that where tangled up together. Flag stoped and let out a growl.

"What is it, Fang?" Harry asked.

Above were Harry Draco and Rose are a cloaked figure who was crouched over a dead unicorn drinking its blood when he finished the unicorn blood he raised his head and silver blood was dripping from his mouth.Harry took a gasp and grabbed at his scar that was hurting. While Rose stood their frozen. Draco who had a pure look of fear smeared all over his face before he let out a scream.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" Draco screamed running away.

"HELP!!!!!" He added.

Rose and Harry by them self. And the figure that looked over the unicorn moved towards Rose. Who was scared so she backed away. Harry picked up on this a he put him self between the figure and his sister. Who just stood their while Harry tripped. Sound of hoof beats came and a creature came over both twins head and went in font of Harry. The creature stopped at the hooded figure. A silver half man half horse person took its rear hoofed the cloaked figure went away flying.

"Harry Potter and girl , you must leave you are known to many creatures here the forest is not safe at this time especially for you." The creature said.

Harry stood up and Rose just stood their frightened.

"But what was that thing you saved me from?" Harry asked.

"A monstrous creature it a terrible crime to slay a unicorn drinking the blood of a unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death but at a terrible price you have slain something so pure that the moment the blood touches your lips you will have a half life a curse d life." The half man half horse said.

"But who would choose such a life?" Rose asked.

"Can you think of no one?" The Centure said.

"Do you mean to say...that that thing that killed the unicorn...that was drinking its blood...that was..." Rose stutters.

"Voldemort?" Harry asked finishing his sister's sentence.

"Do you know what is hidden in the school at this very moment?" The centaur said.

"The Sorcers Stone." The twins answered.

Suddenly fang let out a bark Harry and Rose looks up and sees Hagrid, Hermione, Ron and Draco appear.

"Harry!" Hermionie exclaimed.

"Rose!" Draco shouted coming over to hug the girl.

"Hello there, Firenze. I see you've met our young Mr. and Miss Potter." Hagrid said.

"You all right there, Harry?" Hagrid asked.

Harry nodes in response.

"Harry Potter, this is where I leave you. you're safe good luck." Firenze said.

The pure white magical animal sat their dead.