Gryffindor VS Slytherin

September came and gone October come ended with an troll in the castle that was hogwarts and now it was the start of November which meant the start of the only sport played in the wizarding world and that was Quidditch. Unlike the muggles who had many sports played with their feet quidditch was played on brooms.

"Rosie." Draco said keeping up with the female Potter sibling.

"Morning Draco." Rose said.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to the quidditch game with me?" Draco asked.

"Uhm...uhm..uhm.." Rose stutter.

"I ment look Rosie letter sent I love you said hairloom family ring." Draco said.

"What?" Rose asked.

"Look Rose I ment everything from the Rose in that letter to the ring." Draco said.

"Well I was going to say I want to go with you a Draco I'm just not sure how." Rose said.

"Meaning?" Draco asked.

"As friends or lovers." Rose said.

"Oh!" He exlaimed.

"How about fiends that may be lovers." He said.

"Sure I mean we are only eleven after all." Rose said.

"Hello, and welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season today's game Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" Lee Jordon the quidditch commentator who is in the same year as Fred and George.

Students all around the quidditch pitch was cheering.

The players take their positions in the air in a circle. Harry weaves in, highest amongst. He looks down.

"The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game." Lee says.

"Now, I want a nice clean game...from all of you." Madam Hooch said.

Hooch looked at Slytherin. She kicks the trunk, and the bludgers zoom out.

"The bludgers are up...followed by the Golden Snitch remember , the snitch is worth 150 points the seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game." Lee said

The snitch zooms around each Seeker's head, then disappears. Hooch grabs the Quaffle.

"The Quaffle is released...and the game begins!" Lee exlaimed.

Gryffindor takes possession of the ball and a chaser, Angelina Johnson zoomed past Slytherins towards their goal, and throws the ball, and scored.

"Angelina Johnson scores! 10 points for Gryffindor!" Jorden said.

He presses a button and a 10 shows up beside a plaque with Gryffindors name. Harry who was in the air claped.

"Yes!" Harry said.

A bludger zooms by him Rose panicked

" Whoa!" Harry said dogging it.

Rose let out a sigh of relief.

In the stands, Gryffindor cheers.

"Well done!" Hagrid said.

"Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint." Lee said.

Flint dodges people and throws for the Gryffindor hoops. Oliver appears and whacks the ball away with his broom. He smirks at Flint, who glares. Johnson and Katie Bell pass the Quaffle back and forth as they strategize to score. Johnson takes it, throws, and once again scores!