Grow up Malfoy

"That was your fault Draco!" Rose exclaimed.

"Rose look I learned my less I had my share of fear with that." Draco said.

Rose took her small hands and took the rings off her necks.

"Malfoy stay away from me until you grow up more." Rose said.

"You don't mean that do you?" Draco asked.

"Yes I do mean it Malfoy." Rose said.

"Rose it's Draco not Malfoy." He said.

"Not anymore it's not." She said.

"Potter Rose Potter come back here at once!" Draco exclaimed.

Rose walked away from the blonde boy with tear drops in her eyes. and went to her bedroom. And closed the curtains. When she woke up the next morning she got dressed and went to the great hall for breakfast.

Draco looked at her but she ignored them. Wanting the ocwardness between them too stop but it didn't stop. Knowing she had the start of her hogwarts exams today.

When she was done she met up with her brother and his friends.

"I've always heard Hogwarts' end of the year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable." Hermionie said as Rose joined them.

"Speak for yourself." Ron said.

The four friends had just gotten done with their history of magic class with the ghosts of a Professor Bins.

"All right there Harry?" Rose asked.

"My scar it keeps burning." Harry said.

"It's happened before." Rose said.

"Not like this." Harry said.

"Perhaps you should see the nurse." Ron said.

"Yeah like I should have sent Malfoy their last night we I gave him his and his mother ring back." Rose said.

"I think it's a warning it means dangers coming." Harry said.

"Uhh!" Harry screamed.

Harry rub his scar and then the twins saw Hagrid.

"Oh of course." Harry and Rose said then ran to his hut.

"No Malfoy today." I said.

"What is it because normally Rose calls Malfoy Draco?" Hermionie asked.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger shows up and just happens to have one and I'm waiting on that git to grow up." Rose said.

As the four approached Hagrid he was playing a tune on his flute.

"I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets?" Rose asked.

" Why didn't I see it before Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?" Harry asked.

Hagrid stopped playing his flute.

"What did he look like?" Rose asked.

"I don't know I never saw his face he kept his hood up." Hagrid said.

"The stranger, though, you and he must have talked." Harry said.

"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after I told him. I said, after Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem." Hagrid said.

"And did he seem interested in Fluffy?"I asked.

"Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a three headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him. I said, "The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy, for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep." Hagrid said.

The four best friends looked in schock.

"I shouldn't have told you that." Hagrid said.

The Three gryffindor an one slytherin all went off in different areas.

"Where you going wait!" Hagrid exclaimed.

They all speed off to the school. And went to Professor McGonagall classroom running past ghost and and up the aisle of desk. But stopped at the old teacher desk.

"We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!" Harry exclaimed.

"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here he received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London." McGonagall said.

"He's gone now but this is important!" Rose exclaimed.

It's about...the Sorcerer's Stone." Harry ey

How do you know?" The old women asked very shocked.

"Someone's going to try and steal it." Harry said.

"I don't know how you three found out about the stone, but I can assure you it is perfectly well-protected now would you go back to your dormitories quietly." McGonagall said.

Harry Hermione Rose and Ron left Professor McGonagall office and started walking down the hall.

"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village." Rose said.

" It was Snape, which means he knows how to get past Fluffy." Harry said.

"I believe it's Professor Quirrell I mean being scared might be a cover because that man has too much garlic and it would make no sense to have it." Rose said.

"And with Dumbledore gone" Hermionie said.

"Like always ignore Rose Potter I swear." I said.

They walked up the hall Snape came behind them.

"Good afternoon now what would three young Gryffindors and one young slytherin such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this?" Professor Snape said.

"I'm ignoring one Draco Malfoy." Rose said.
And we Uh...we were just..." Hermionie stuttered saying.

You want to be careful. People will think you're up to something as for young Mr Malfoy he is outside at the quidditch pitch watching the house team play." Snape said .

Harry glared at snape who looked shocked by Harry.

"Rose Mr Malfoy is very upset so you should go talk to him." Snape said leaving.

"Now what do we do?" Hermionie asked.

"We go down the trapdoor." Harry said.

" Tonight." Rose finish saying for her brother.

"Now what do I do about Draco." Rose said.

"See you around Rose." The Gryffindor said as they walked away from Rose. Rose who was afraid to do after last night. But she agreed to go talk to Draco so she walked down to the quidditch field that was full of the Slytherin quidditch team. She spotted the blonde headed boy. So she walked over to him.

"You cat napped my kitten." Rose said seeing the black cat who belonged to her.

"He was wondering the halls so I decided I should have grabbed him." Draco said

"Well I guess Jupiter even knew I was being stupid last night." Rose said.

"No you weren't okay I'm jeleous of your brother so anything I do I don't mean to hurt you just get him in trubble." Draco said.

"You know we have never had an easy life I mean are on cousin even try's to do something to us." Rose said.

"I'm sorry Rose I am please forgive me." Draco said.

"Your forgiven." Rose said hugging Draco.

Draco return the hug before Jupiter let out a meow.

"Don't steal my cat again." Rose said.

"Okay." Draco said.