Bathroom Trolls

After class the Gryffindors with one slytherin walked with them. They were walking around the courtyard.

"It's Leviosa not leviosar honestly she's a nightmare no wonder she haven't got any friends!" Ron exlaimed making fun of Hermionie.

Hermionie ran past then sniffing.

"I think she heard you." Harry said.

"Ron you are mean!" Rose exlaimed.

Rose ran after Hermionie. Who went into a bathroom.

Rose and Hermionie stayed the rest of the evening in the bathroom letting Hermionie cry.

Night came and everyone was in the great hall. Decorated with Jack O'lanterns were the candles normal was.

"Where's Hermionie and Rose?" Harry asked.

"Parvati Pat said she and Rose was in the girl's bathroom and Hermionie wouldn't come out she said she been in there all afternoon crying and Rose was comforting." Neville said

"Draco went to Gryffindor table.

"Potter where your sister at?" Draco asked.

Before Harry could answer Professor Quirrell came running into the room. Screaming.

"Troll in the dungeon, t..trooll in the dungeon!" He screamed

He stopped in the middle of the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw table.

"Though you ought to know." Quirrell said before fainting on the floor.

The room went silent for a few seconds before everyone screamed.

"Silence!" Dumbledore exlamied.

Everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Everyone will please not panic now prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories and Teachers will follow me to the dungeons." The old Professor said.

"Hufflepuff this way!" One girl said.

"Stay together!" A boy exlaimed.

In the bathroom we're Hermionie had been crying she finally had stopped the tears. She was coming out of the stall with Rose wiping her eyes.

"Mionie feel better?" Rose asked.

"Yes." Hermionie said.

The door opened and a troll came into the bathroom

"Ahh!" Hermionie and Rose screamed.

Harry and Ron came busting into the bathroom.

"Hermione Roe move!" Harry exlaimed.

"Harry I'm not that helpless." Rose said back to her brother grabbing her wand and running out of the stall.

The troll used his bat to smash the other stalls.

"Help, help!" Hermionie shouted.

"Wingardium Leviosa." Rose said and the scrap material from the floor and help Hermionie.

The boys threw wood scrapts at the boy too.

"Hey, pea brain!" Ron exlaimed at the troll.

Hermionie who was finally out went under the sink. Thhe troll saw Rose and Hermionie both and tan his bat and smashed the sinks and missed both girls. And Harry flinched as he also lost his sister and new friend.

"Ahhh!" Rose shouted.

"Help!" Hermionie shouted.

Harry gets out his wand. He runs forward and grabs the troll's club, and is lifted up.