Question

Hello, everyone today i have a question for you all. Which then will turn into a vote and it's mainly based around on how fights are written.

Mainly with Null Sector troopers and Generic Talon Grunts. I want to cut down the fighting scenes for these generic grunts for a main reason.

To get chapters out faster and continue the story more with the narrative then the action.

Which the action has always played a big part of this story. Which it kind of pains me to try to cut it.

I want to start releasing shorter chapters. But i wish to keep you happy with the story.

So here's the deal we can keep it how it is which is for Example.

"I threw my kusarigama at the Nulltrooper pulling hard enough tearing off it's head."

Or we can do the new shorter

"I've managed to destory each Nulltrooper in our path."

So instead of it being detailed it's just a little shorter.

But it's up to you all

Do you guys want to Keep the detailed fights?

Or

Do you want quick fights.

This isn't going to effect battles against Talon agents, and Ramattara in the end. They are all gonna get their own fully dedicated fights.

But it's mainly going to apply to the just the grunts.

Sorry for not uploading on February, i've been mainly focusing on school work. But also I'm focusing on improving my physical health right now.

Also P.S. The next Chapter might not get effected by this change.

Thank you and I'll be uploading the next chapter somewhere tbisI this month.