Let's sink a yacht!

Y/N's POV

Yōkai's warehouse

Walking inside of the warehouse, i took my seat. Ryōta was standing by a projector ready to show us some images of our next mission.

Both Nobuto and Sakura were sitting down on their chairs also. Both of them were confused on why we were having a group meeting.

Kiriko was walking behind me, both of us feel a little bit fresh after our battle against Moriko yesterday.

I sat down as today Ryōta was going to explain to us about a yacht that he had spotted out.

Nobuto:So what are we doing tonight? I'm hoping that today will be a big score.

Nobuto rubbed his hands together as he is excited for our next mission together.

Kiriko:We're sinking a yacht.

Nobuto:Excuse me?

Sakura:We're gonna sink a yacht. I thought that we were just going to sabotage their business again?

Kiriko:Ryōta please explain.

Ryõta grabbed a remote and turned on the projector. It revealed many photos of the yacht that Kiriko and i saw yesterday.

Ryōta:This is the SS Golden Oni, a yacht that's owned by the boss of the Hashimoto clan.

Nobuto:So that's his personal ship huh..

Ryōta:The problem is that it will be taking place on the docks.

Sakura:If the Hashimoto remember their history. They know about our attack at the docks a month ago.

Ryōta:Yup,meaning that this ship will be heavily guarded.

Y/N:So how are we going to deal with that many guards. Just by looking at the image alone there appears to be around 270 of them.

Ryōta:And like Sakura said, they might be prepared for us. So I'll think of a plan.

Y/N:I have a question is this yacht any important?

Ryōta:It is from what I've overheard during my work shifts. This yacht is the pride and joy of the leader of the Hashimoto clan.

Kiriko:Meaning if we sink it then it'll be the biggest slap to the face!

Nobuto:So how are we gonna sink it?

Ryōta:That's up to you nerd.

Nobuto:Hey!

Nobuto sighed and began to think something real quick.

Nobuto:I guess i can make some explosives. Then we can sink the ship from the inside.

Sakura:That's good and all. But how are we gonna traverse through the yacht itself? None of us have ever been inside of it, where do we even begin to place the explosives?

Ryōta:That's why we're gonna be the scouts Sakura. Nobuto,Kiriko, and Y/N will plant the explosives. Then we'll all get out and detonate the ship.

Y/N:But how are we going to go in the ship in the first place?

Kiriko:Y/N, did you forget that we'll just fight our way in.

Y/N:I get that. But if the Hashimoto are gonna be very prepared for us. Wouldn't they immediately gang up on us as soon as they notice us.

Ryōta:He does have a point, Kiriko. Remember we're just a group of 5 we need to be cautious. I'll think of something.

Sakura:Do you think that the boss himself might be there? Because if he is there then we might be able to take him out and end this once and for all!