Peace returns to Kanezaka

Hashimoto Tower

Y/N's POV

I held onto my father's hand tightly. Ensuring that he wouldn't fall all the way to the bottom.

Those outside of the building were looking at us. Some of the police outside were telling us to stay there and they would come and help.

But in truth i don't know what i want to do with my dad. I could either let him fall to his death or pick him up and save him.

Masaru:Please Y/N, if you pick me up i promise that i'll get out of your life!

I looked at Kiriko, she had her hands crossed waiting for my action.

Y/N:I don't know dad, you don't seem like the kind of man that would stay on his word.

Masaru:Listen! I'll leave Kanezaka for good! Maybe i'll move somewhere else!

Y/N:What and continue to enjoy your life of luxury?

Kiriko:He'd probably be terrorizing others in his new territory.

Masaru:Slience girl you don't know it works to gain territory. Kanezaka was all i had. Please Y/N i don't want to die!

Despite wanting to drop my dad and let him fall to his death. It would ruin everything that I've worked for.

My mom wanted me to be a great man, to protect others. Zenyatta's meditation taught me to accept the fact that he is my father.

Despite my hatred for him, granting him death would simply let him escape easily.

He deserves to live that he has nothing in his life anymore. His clan is gone, his friends have abandoned him, his wealth being diminished, lastly the only family he has left disowning him.

Living without anything in life, seems like a fate worse than death. Because what's the point of living without a purpose?

That's the type of fate my father deserves to live. With the only thing he has to cry about the nostalgia of his accomplishments.

Y/N:As much as I'd like to drop you. You deserve a far worse punishment.

I pulled my father back into the tower, saving his life.

He stood up and looked at me catching his breath.

Masaru:Thank you Y/N, i knew you still cared about me.

Y/N:No, because i remembered that Genji wanted you alive.

Masaru:Wait what!

Y/N:Kiriko restrain him please.

Kiriko nodded as put my father's arm behind his back.

Kiriko:Make any funny moves and i'll make sure you'll go to prison in a body bag.

I looked at my dad, he was scared as i was going to turn him into a member of our lifelong enemy.

Masaru:No Y/N! Please don't turn me into the Shimada clan!

Genji walked into the office and looked at us.

Genji:Hey i see that you got him. Well done you two!

Kiriko pushed Masaru to Genji. He took out some handcuffs, placing them on my father's hands.

Masaru:Y-You! You are the brat of Sojiro! I knew that was you protecting the armory fron our men.

Genji:Yes and you are the leader of that rival family that my father told me about years ago.

Masaru:Your brother should've finished the job.

Kiriko:Well I'm glad that he didn't.

Masaru:To think that my own flesh and blood would turn me over to a Shimada. You should've just dropped me.