Questwatch

THIS IS A NON CANON CHAPTER!

IT'S NOT FULLY ACCURATE TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTWATCH STORY!!!

This was just written for fun.

Watchpoint Gibraltar

Y/N's POV

Kiriko and I were sitting at a table together at the cafeteria. She was telling me about her latest mission.

Kiriko:So the guy was like "Do you think you can stop me" like every single cliche villain. Then i gave him a good old wake up call to reality.

Y/N:Sounds like you had fun.

Kiriko and I continued our conversation as a blink moved towards the cafeteria eventually approaching us.

Tracer:Hey you two.

Y/N:Hey Lena, what's going on?

I took a sip of my drink

Tracer:Nothing much Y/N, i just wanted to see if you were two were interested in something.

Kiriko:That depends what is it?

Tracer:Well you see Emily is coming over for next week. As i managed to get permission for her to come by and she's been working on a game.

Y/N:A game? What kind of game?

Tracer:A board game and i want to invite you two to join us!

Kiriko:That depends will there be snacks? Especially of the doughnut variety?

Y/N:Really Kiri, first thing you ask is about snacks?

Kiriko:What you can't have a game night without snacks.

Lena chuckled.

Tracer:Don't worry Kiriko there will be snacks. As everyone will be required to bring snacks of their own.

Y/N:Well Lena i can say that we are both delighted to go.

Tracer:That's awesome! Do you guys have any more questions?

Y/N:Well what's the game about?

Tracer:Oh right i forgot to tell ya! Well the game is a medieval fantasy type game! You also have to make your own characters.

Tracer placed two figures that you can customize on the table.

Y/N:We can make our own characters?

I smiled at the thought of my own character. I begin to fantasize about the adventure that my character will be going on during the game.

Kiriko:Y/N, you better not be thinking about making your character overpowered!

Tracer:Well he can't anyways, Kiriko. We do have rules especially when it comes to the stats of your characters. But for you character you can give them any backstory and role.

Y/N:So Lena, on what day does Emily arrive to the base?

Tracer:Wednesday. So i suggest that you all take the time you need to create your character. I'll be meeting you two at the lounge on that day! So have fun making your characters you two!

Lena blinked away from us and is probably looking for more people to invite.

Y/N:Isn't this exciting?

Kiriko:Yeah, i get to make a character that'll probably beat yours.

Y/N:I just wonder what the main goal of the game will bem

Kiriko:Probably something like defeat the final boss or rescue some noble.

I looked down at the blank figurines and picked up mine.