The Goddess of Love

Y/N's apartment

Y/N's POV

I woke up from my bed with a long yawn coming from my mouth. Last night surley was an exciting night, i mean i got to blow up a yacht!

My phone began to vibrate with the ringtone playing on my desk. I was confused because who could be calling me at this time of the day?

Still feeling a little bit sleepy i rejected the call and tried to get five more minutes of sleep. Only for my phone to begin ringing again. I sighed and picked it up.

Y/N:Hello?

Nobuto:Hey Y/N?

Y/N:Nobuto,how did you get my phone number?

Nobuto:Boss gave it to me after i begged her for it during the night.

Y/N:Why did you ask her for it?

Nobuto:Because i wanted to ask you something.

Y/N:No we're not dating.

Nobuto:Not that, i wanted to know if you want the hang out with the others. Please say yes because it took a lot to convince Sakura.

Y/N:Maybe, where are we going?

Nobuto:There's a apart of me that wants to go to the cat cafe.

Y/N:Wait Kanezaka has a cat cafe?

Nobuto:Have you been living under a rock? It just barley opened a week ago alongside the mall.

Y/N:Alright I'll go with you guys.

Nobuto:Alright! Hey can you ask the boss if she wants to tag along? Mainly because it won't be the same without her.

Y/N:Alright I'll ask Kiri, if she wants to tag along. But I'm leaning on that she'll say yes.

Nobuto:Great! i'll be at the cat cafe waiting on all of you guys.

The call ended and i put my phone back on the desk. I got ready for my hangout with the fellow Yōkai members.

A knock came from my door, i only had one guess on who it was. But this time she was knocking repeatedly, which was odd. She usually knocks like 3 times.

I opened the door and Kiriko was on the other side of the door like usual.

Kiriko:Good Morning Y/N!

Y/N:Morning to you Kiriko and perfect timing!

Kiriko:Why?

Y/N:Nobuto wants to know if you'd like to hang out with the gang today? We're gonna go to the cat cafe!

I expected for Kiriko to say yes mainly due to how social she is.

Kiriko:No.

I was surprised by this answer at her giving her a look.

Kiriko:We can go to the cat cafe just you and me.

Y/N:But don't you wanna

Kiriko:Yeah,we can go together just us two nobody else.

Y/N:But don't you enjoy their company, Kiriko their also our friends?

Kiriko:But i pefer it when it's us two.

Y/N:Well I'm gonna go with them anyways. Since Nobuto invited me.

Kiriko:I guess I'll go anyways, only because you're coming!

I gave her a nod and we both headed out of the apartment.

As we walked over to the cat cafe, Kiriko was close to me. Like really close to me.

The protectors of Kanezaka (Kiriko x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें