A Confession between a Fox and a Crow

Kiriko's POV

Kiriko's apartment

How long has it been since i've first met Y/N? A month and a few weeks, i believe.

Can't believe that it's already been that fast. It's funny how you meet a guy all because you bumped into him at first only for the two of us.

When i first met him, i had an interest in him. It wasn't like that because he was just some guy, but it was due to the fact that he had spiritual energy in him.

I always thought that i was the only person who had a spirit. Well besides the Shimada brothers, but i haven't seen them in a long time.

Then only to find out that he lives in the same apartment building as you. It made it easier to get to know him, but it made me happy knowing that he tried to stand up for Mr.Yoshida and Akari against the Hashimoto clan.

I knew that if he had a spirit then maybe he would be able to use it to good use.

Memories come flowing through my mind of everything we've done together. Finding him unconscious, awakening his crow spirit, training him so that he can fight the Hashimoto, introducing him to Yōkai and having him join the group, stopping that weapons deal in the park, defeating the first Hashimoto elite member,My mom almost breaking his arm, purifying Moriko's soul,Sinking the SS Golden Oni and lastly us giving that other elite member a good beatdown.

Lying down on my bed as these memories go through my head. They make me happy getting to know this guy who brought misfortune to himself and others.

When Y/N told me about the question that Nobuto asked me. It made me question myself a little bit trying to reaffirm my feelings.

But i think my feelings are finally coming together. I do have a crush on Y/N.

But I'm just worried about our future together. Right now we're still fighting the Hashimoto clan to free Kanezaka from their corruption.

That is a task that comes with many risks. Risks that i'm willing to take even if it means my own capture or death.

Even though i have feelings for him, he's still an idiot that might get himself killed one day. But i'll always be there to save him like always.

Maybe we can talk about it, but then again what's the chance he'll say yes.

He'd probably would want to keep things as friends like he told Nobuto. Either way I'd still be happy if i can stay friends with him.

Here's hoping that tomorrow Hana could give me some useful advice. I mean I'm not nervous if he says no, but i would like some further input from another friend of mine.

Timeskip

Y/N's POV

Today is the day,i get to meet one of my favorite streamers and mark something off my bucket list.

Hopefully one day i'll be able to meet Lucio also at a meet and greet or maybe go to one of his concerts.

I take out my copy of D.va's autobiography for her to sign. I was filled with excitement i better hurry over there before the line gets long.

I got ready for the meet and greet and ran out of my apartment. I stepped into the elevator and was about to close the doors to go the 1st floor, only for a voice to call out to me.

Kiriko:Hey,wait up for me!

Kiriko ran into the elevator as well before i closed the door on her.

Kiriko:Thought you were gonna leave without me weren't ya?