Arriving in Kanezaka

Y/N's POV

Location:A train heading for Kanezaka

I would look outside of the window. I was sitting inside of a train with many people inside of it.

I was heading for a small town known as Kanezaka. The many people that are surrounding me are mainly tourists. But for me I'm moving to Kanezaka.

Most people usually described me as bad luck. Like I've had some sort of negative energy, I don't believe in such superstition.People think that I'm cursed because i was born on Apirl 4th and 4 is an unlucky number apparently.

I would take out a guide book on Kanezaka,i would read through the many sites of the town and what it has to offer. The town is mainly well known for being protected by the Fox Spirit which is usually celebrated by the locals of the town.

I would take a look at my phone. I was mainly listening to Lucio's newest album release for most of the trip.

Soon the train would finally stop,most of the passengers would stand up. I would also stand up and grab most of my luggage.

I would exit out of the train and make my way out of the station. I would soon trip over some stairs and drop my luggage opening up my suitcases and dropping some of my items.

Y/N:Shit!

I would immediately kneel down and begin trying to pick up some of my items and trying to put them back into the suitcases.

???:Hey buddy do you need some help?

I would look up and see a man who was wearing a black suit. I was happy for his generosity.

The man would immediately kneel down and help me put my items back in my suitcase.

Y/N:Thank you so much!

The Man in the black suit:It's no problem,that'll be 6,603.26 yen!

Y/N:Huh!?

The Man in the black suit:You heard me,I don't work for free kid!

Y/N:But you only helped me with putting back my luggage together.

The Man in the black suit:Yeah and i expect payment!

He would then grab me by the collar of my shirt.

The Man in the black suit:You don't know who we are don't you?

That's when another guy in a black suit would approach us.

Guy in the black suit 2:Hey dumbass let go of the tourist!

He would slap the the guy that was holding me by the collar. Which would cause him to let me go. He would then look at me and hand me my luggage.

Guy in the black suit 2:My apologies for my friend here. He's new to working at the station and has a little bit of anger problems. Please be on your way and we hope that you enjoy your time here at Kanezaka.

He would have a smile on his face,i would scratch my head for a little bit. I was confused by the situation.

Y/N:It's alright.

I would then chuckle and wave the two men goodbye.

I would then walk out of the train station

3rd POV

The other man in the black suit would look at the other.

Man in the black suit 2:Dumbass what were you thinking attacking the tourist like that!

The man would slap him again.

Man in the black suit:I-I'm sorry!

He would grab him by the collar and give him a warning.