The First Mission.

Yokai's base

Y/N's POV.

We all stared at Ryōta and Nobuto. The two of them had just entered the base. Ryōta had a grin. He was wearing a uniform for a ramen shop known as Gozen Ramen.

Kiriko:Ryōta,what kind of intel do you have for us?

Nobuto:Allow me to do the honors,boss.

Nobuto took out a recording device.

Nobuto:I had created a bug,just so we can listen on their plans. But also to avoid suspicion.

Sakura:That's kind of smart of you,Nobuto. Finally putting that head of yours to good use.

Ryōta:I told him multiple times,i didn't need it. But he just kept on persisting until he finally annoyed me to my limits.

Y/N:Where do you get the intel from anyways Ryōta?

Ryōta:Why do you want to know?

Kiriko:He works at Gozen Ramen. Most of the time Hashimoto members usually eat there and he just listens in on their conversations.

Nobuto:But like i said. I created a bug and now i can listen and record their conversations. Which made Ryōta's job even more easier.

Ryōta:More like you stole my job.

Nobuto:Hey,atleast it won't look suspicious if the bustboy is just going around listening in people's conversations. We just put it under the table and bam we hear everything!

Sakura:Whatever works,i guess.

Kiriko:Nobuto,can you play the recording for us please?

Nobuto:Of course i can.

Nobuto would hit play on the recording device. The audio began to play,in the background were noises of people eating their food,talking amongst each other and them getting their food. Soon the voices of two males would appear,they would be more clearer.

Hashimoto clan member 1:So did you hear about the new deal?

Hashimoto clan member 2:Huh,what new deal?

Hashimoto clan member 1:Apparently the boss has stuck a deal with some group or something. We're getting some real nice quality weapons!

The sound of someone spitting out their drink would be heard.

Hashimoto clan member 2:New weapons?

Hashimoto clan member 1:Yeah i heard that, they're better than our old ones. Really good quality. The boss is just hoping that nothing goes wrong this time,he spent a huge fortune on them.

Hashimoto clan member 2:How much?

Hashimoto clan member 1:around 155 billion yen into them. It's the biggest investment that he made.

Hashimoto clan member 2:That much and they are supposed to be that good!? What do they do? Do they shoot lasers and other stuff?

Hashimoto clan member 1:I don't know i haven't seen them yet. But come on it's 207X,we shouldn't be running around with guns that use that look like they're from the early 2000's.

Hashimoto clan member 2:How do you know all this?

Hashimoto clan member 1:I'm one of the guys that have to go pick them up. The boss wants to have to whole place on lockdown! Especially after what those brats did the last time!

Kiriko mentioned to me yesterday that they already went on a mission earlier. That's probably what he's talking about.

Hashimoto clan member 1:The Boss will be mad,if anything happens to those weapons.