The Idea of Family

Outside of Gozen Ramen

Y/N's POV

After our celebration party,all of us stepped outside of the restaurant. Saying goodbye to each other.

Nobuto really did redeem himself,after having us stay up all night just to get his part.

Both Kiriko and I began to walk back to the apartment. I looked at the sky and noticed how the sun was setting down.

Most of the local businesses began to close their door down,waiting for the next day.

Kiriko:So,Y/N i have a question? Do you wanna go on a night patrol together?

Y/N:Night Patrol? You mean like walk around Kanezaka at night?

Kiriko:Exactly! We're gonna patrol the town,find some trouble,kick some Hashimoto's in the face! Then probably go to sleep.

Y/N:I think I'll pass on this one

Kiriko:Awww,too scared to fight some of low ranking grunts.

Y/N:No!

Kiriko:Nervous,that i might be able beat up more Hashimoto clan members then you?

Y/N:No,not at all!

Kiriko:I bet that i can beat more Hashimoto goons than you tonight!

Y/N:You're on!

I then realized that i agreed to her night patrol. Kiriko had a smug smile on her face. As i look down disappointed in myself.

Kiriko:No backsies!

I sighed in defeat,then looked at Kiriko.

Y/N:What time are we starting the patrol then?

Kiriko:In a couple of minutes! Once the sun has fully settled.

Y/N:Alright then. I guess I'll get my outfit ready.

We walked inside of the apartment,and went to our floor. I reached my door knob,as Kiriko was about to say something.

Kiriko:By the way we're going to meet up in my apartment. My door will be unlocked alright.

I nodded and walked into my apartment. I was nervous for this night patrol. Especially after our encounter with that Hashimoto elite member.

Who knows if the Hashimoto is going to try to look for us,especially if they hear about our night patrol from some random goon.

I put on my outfit and walked out of my apartment. I then walked inside of Kiriko's apartment.

As i walked inside i realized that the apartment was empty. So i decided to announce myself.

Y/N:Kiriko,im here!

I then heard her voice,coming from another room! It was coming from her bedroom.

Kiriko:I'll be out in just a second!

I sat down on the couch,as this was my first time inside of her apartment. I rested my Kusarigama's on a table,as i waited for to come out.

Then a knock on the door would be heard. This confused me as i wondered who could be knocking at this time?

Could it be one of our friends? Wait they don't even know we live here. Maybe it could be Mr.Yoshida and Akari just wanting to say to hi to Kiriko. Or maybe it could be a Hashimoto clan member coming to attack us. Then a voice came from the other side.

???:Kiriko...It's me

The voice it sounded like a woman's voice. A more mature woman's voice.

???:She's probably not there. I guess it's time for another surprise visit for her then.

The protectors of Kanezaka (Kiriko x Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara