A New Opportunity

Talon's base

3rd POV

Flashback, immediately after the defeat of the Hashimoto clan.

A Man is sitting down at a table after finishing his phone call with Masaru.

The most noticeable thing about this man is his giant gauntlet. He stood up from his chair and looked out the window.

He has plans for the future of the world, as he belives that through war can humanity continue foward.

This man is

Akande "Doomfist" Ogundimu

One of the leaders of the organization known as Talon. With his leadership he will have Talon forge his vision for the world.

As he looked out the window he noticed a presence behind him. He sighed and turned around.

Doomfist:I know that you're here Sombra. Your tricks do not work on me.

Sombra immediately removed her cloak, revealing herself to Doomfist.

Sombra:Awww Akande, how were you able to tell i was here. Seems like your getting better with your senses.

Doomfist:We do not have time to joke around here in Talon. Now there something i must speak to you about

Sombra:What is it?

Sombra tilted her head in curiosity, but she knows what Doomfist is going to talk about.

Doomfist:Our alliance with the Hashimoto clan of Kanezaka. It has been terminated. I can't believe that I'm saying this but you were right. Both you and Moira were right.

Sombra:Both Moira and I always had a keen eye on the situation. We both knew they were nothing but rats.

She smiled as she knows about the role she played in the downfall of the Hashimoto clan.

Doomfist:They were weak and pathetic! Especially Masaru. He begged me for Talon's help. Thay is when i realize that all he was, was a snake.

Sombra:I always knew who he was as a person. Especially after i did some reading up on him

Doomfist:To think that an ally of ours was taken down by 1 Overwatch agent and some vigilantes.

Sombra was curious as she never knew about an Overwatch agent being apart of Yōkai.

Sombra:What do you mean by Overwatch agent?

Doomfist used a remote for a tv to turn it on. The tv was showing a news interview of former overwatch agent Genji Shimada.

Doomfist:I'm only frustrated by one thing. Masaru is a weak man who will take advantage over everything. Him screaming will ruin Talon's future.

Sombra:It's not Masaru i would be worried about.