Thank you, Behind the scenes and a QNA

So uh, hello everyone it's me the author. This isn't really much of a chapter. But more like me saying thank you to all of you.

I am very grateful for the support that was garnered for this story.

Writing has become a hobby for me a year ago. It's something i kinda enjoy but suck at.

But I'm happy at where this story arc started and ended. I'm some what excited to write more for the story.

As last chapter i revealed a little teaser to the second arc of the story.

The Overwatch arc, where Y/N and Kiriko's story continues. After defeating the Hashimoto clan and thanks to having a friend in high places aka Genji.

The two will be fighting as members of Overwatch against Talon and Null Sector.

Their journey will now extend from Kanezaka to the rest of the world.

Also you don't have to worry, it will be in this book still. So you don't have to switch to another story just to read the other part.

It's in the planning phase meaning that the story will be going on a 1-2 month hiatus.

Also if anyone is gonna ask, if i would like to write another Overwatch story. The answer is yes, as i have something in mind for Ashe.

I have some things planned out mainly starting out from the reader and Ashe's childhood and the reader watching Ashe growing up and both of them forming the deadlock gang etc.

But if i do work on it, something i have planned is to connect both this story to that story.

But it's something that i won't be guaranteeing. So don't get your hopes up as it's in the planning phase. It's kinda like number 4 from the stories i have in mind that I'd like to write in the future.

So many ideas, yet so little motivation to write.

Now with that all said. I hope that you all enjoyed the adventure of Y/N and Kiriko. Now let's go to

Behind the scenes

So i was an overwatch player during it's first year, i joined one month after release and loved that game to death.

But just like all games your love for them slowly die. That happened to me to Overwatch around Doomfist's release and i kinda quit.

I only played like a couple of times with friends. But not as hardcore like i used to.

So i came back to Overwatch during OW2, because of two characters.

You can probably guess who the first one js and the other one is Ramattra.

So one day i just said fuck it, I'm gonna write a Kiriko x Reader fanfic just for fun.

So i chose to read up on Kiriko's lore, to get an idea of what i wanted to write.

It was either to write about them in Overwatch or write about the her fight against the Hashimoto clan.

I chose to write about her fight against the Hashimoto clan, as it can help build up the relationship more.

Now that gave me an idea of what to write. So i wrote the first chapter which was just Kiriko's short with some guy inserted into it.

I did have some road blocks especially with coming up with Hashimoto Sabotaging misisons. Like the fight in the park or sinking the ship.

Personally i enjoyed wiritng the chapter about the S.S. Golden Oni as i liked the stealth element.

Writing the relationship, i wanted for it to be comedic. With Kiriko acting like her usual self and Y/N just going along with the ride.