Finding Peace

Nobuto's POV

Yōkai's warehouse

I apporached the warehouse alongside Ryōta, Sakura waited for us alone as she got there first.

Earlier during the day we got a message from Kiriko about something urgent.

I'm hoping that it's a new mission for us to kick some more Hashimoto ass and maybe show off some of my new inventions.

The three of turned around when we heard footsteps approaching us. It was Kiriko but something seemed off.

She seemed a little off than usual walking with a more serious expression.

Nobuto:Hey boss what are we doing tonight? Are we gonna stop another trade deal? Or maybe we can crash one of their parties?

Kiriko replied by giving me a glare. She always replied back with a snarky remark back.

I grabbed both Ryōta and Sakura and huddled them together.

Nobuto:Hey is there something wrong with the boss?

Sakura:Probably she's not acting like her usual self?

Ryōta:Maybe she did some of her nightly vigilante work and is just exhausted?

Then i realized something someone was missing, Y/N.

Nobuto:Hey have you guys noticed that Y/N is missing?

Ryōta:That's off usually he's always by Kiriko's side. I'm surprised that she doesn't have him wear a leash like the lapdog he is.

Sakura:Shut up Ryōta, maybe he's just sick and couldn't come today?

We broke up the huddle and walked inside of the warehouse. We each sat in our chairs as Kiriko prepared to start the meeting.

I rubbed my hands together just thinking about the chaos we'd be doing. But looking at Kiriko's expression something tells me that we won't be fighting the Hashimoto today.

Kiriko's POV

After the events of last night with Y/N being taken captive. It's best that i inform the team.

I took a deep breathe as i had to tell the team the heartbreaking news. The Hashimoto clan now has both my father and the man that i loved.

I'm going to make sure that they're going to pay!

Kiriko:Everyone, i called upon this meeting to give everyone some distressing news.

Everyone looked at me with curiosity.

Kiriko:Yesterday morning i received a letter from the Hashimoto clan.

Sakura:Wait how did they figure out your identity?

Kiriko:Probably by torturing my father who is a prisoner of theirs. They know that my real name is Kiriko Yamagami and well they tried to trap and ambush me. I took the trap thinking that maybe there's a chance that i could save my dad. Both Y/N and I even though that we could use their own trap against us. But it in the end it wasn't me who they were after... They wanted Y/N!

Ryōta:Wait why would they want Y/N? What's so interesting about him?

Nobuto:Probably because he's dating the boss!

Sakura:Nobuto!

Kiriko:Wait, how do you know about that?

Nobuto:When we were waiting for the Hashimoto clan to arrive at the shrine. Sakura and I noticed you and him cuddling on a bench.