A Funtime in Busan

Doomfist's POV

Talon's HQ

It's been a few hours since i had tasked Mauga with killing the traitor who threatened to leak our secerts.

I take out my phone and check my messages with him. He hasn't responded in a few hours.

He's the type of guy that would message me back even while he's in the middle of combat. Despite me not liking his usual character it seems out of person for him.

Widowmaker walks into my office she seems to have something for me.

Widowmaker:Akande

Doomfist:What is it Amélie you seem like you have news for me. They better be good news.

Widowmaker:I suggest that you look at the news.

I grabbed the remote right next to me and turned it on. I began to watch the news report about a fight that happened in Samoa.

The area looked like to be apart of a city with destruction in the area. It appeared to be the aftermath of a battle.

News Reporter:I'm reporting here live in Samoa, where notorious criminal Maugaloa Malosi often referred to as Mauga has been arrested. Mauga along with five soldiers under his command attacked a Kofi Aramo seeming to kill innocents in their way.

CCTV camera footage appears of the shootout. Where Mauga gives his soldiers the order of fire at the place.

News Reporter:However, the mad man was stopped when three Overwatch agents were in the area. A bystander managed to capture most of the footage that you are about to see now.

Footage plays of Mauga fighting against the three Overwatch agents. One of them was recognizable.

Doomfist:Augustin, seems like he's meddling in our business still.

Widowmaker:It appears that he has join Overwatch's cause.

Then there were two other guys, one of them was fox girl and a man wearing a coat.

All three of them were fighting Mauga in the footage. In which as always he took the fight as a joke.

Doomfist:Mauga, you fool. You have the fighting spirit of a warrior yet the mind of an imbecile.

Widowmaker:It's a good thing that he has gotten himself captured. One less lose end for Talon.

Doomfist:I should've sent you to kill Mikkell. Atleast you would've got the job done.

Widowmaker:It's more likely that i would've killed all of them in one shot.

Doomfist:It appears that i made a mistake with assigning Mauga that mission.

Widowmaker turned around and left my office. I then looked back at the tv.

I began to rewind through the newsreport. Mainly to get a good look at the fight.

I paused at a frame to get a better look at the two mysterious Overwatch agents. I then smiled as i recognized the male's face.

Doomfist:I found you little birdie.

I smiled at the sight of him, i then continued to play the footage.

Newsreporter:It appears that one of the main causes for his downfall was the destruction of his own chaingun. It could be due to the overheating of his own weapon

Doomfist:I know that your spirit has to do with that, son of Masaru. Someday i will have you join Talon.

I then looked at the girl that was fighting alongside Masaru's son and Baptiste.