The Cursed Man and the Witch

Similar to the Questwatch Bonus Chapter.

This is Non Canon

This won't be faithful to the original Junkenstein's revenge story.

I just wrote this for fun.

Watchpoint Gibraltar

Y/N's POV

The sound of music and partying could be heard throughout the base. As it was Watchpoint Gibraltar throwing a Halloween party.

I grabbed one of the halloween cookies that Angela baked. Enjoying them and eating another one.

Y/N:Hey Angela you did a good job on the cookies.

Mercy:Oh thank you Y/N.

Y/N:Mind telling me your secert?

Mercy:Then it wouldn't be it secert if i told you. But it's a recipe that's been passed down from many generations in my family. One that i always enjoy to bake when we throw these parties.

Y/N:Didn't think that such a prestigious organization like this even throws parties.

Mercy:Well we all have to have fun sometimes.

Y/N:I can agree with that. Not having to worry about any threats just partying and have fun with you all.

Kiriko apporached the table i was sitting at. She was wearing her witch costume that she wore from last year. She had a 3rd place ribbion on her chest.

Y/N:Hey you how did the costume contest go?

Kiriko:Horrible i got third place. Pharah won because of her enchanted armor costume and Brigitte got second place with her Vampire looking outfit.

Y/N:Well you have to admit whatever effect Fareeha has to make her head appear invisible is spot on.

Kiriko:Yeah... It's kinda cool.

Kiriko pouted like a child as she sat down.

Y/N:I told you to put on a new costume just don't use the one you wore last year.

Kiriko:Well i thought that I'd win because this is our first time with them.

Y/N:Yeah but you could've been a little more creative. Like why don't you be like one of those kitsune girls since you know.

Kiriko:Then I'd just be adding tails to my regular outfit and call it a day.

I grab a cookie and handed it over to Kiriko.

Y/N:Come on cheer up here's a cookie. Angela made them

Kiriko grabbed the cookie and took a bite from it. Immediately enjoying the sweet just like i did. Her face immediately turned into a smile.

Y/N:There feel better.

Kiriko:I guess so.

The sounds of armor clanking was heard as Reinhardt walked inside of the party.

Reinhardt:Hello everybody!

Genji:Reinhardt we were almost worried. Thought that you wouldn't be coming from your trip.

Reinhardt:What and miss one of our finest halloween parties. I would never.

Tracer:Hey Reinhardt do you have another story to tell us.

Kiriko:Wait Reinhardt tells stories?

Reinhardt:I do Kiriko! Wanna have a listen.

Kiriko:Of course i do. I just hope it's a scary story.