Taehyung scoffs at them. "Important, really?! When does leeches like you become important? From what I know, you're just parasites sucking money from Jungkook and his father."

"My dear bastard, orphan cousin don't be such a hypocrite. Aren't you leeching off too, at least I only used Jungkook but you, you are whoring with the three Kim cousins. Stop playing innocent." Jisung bites back.

"You're right, Jisung. This ex-husband of Jungkook oppa seemed too naive when he was still living in the villa, but as soon as he left, he seduced countless alphas." Yeri added as she glares at Taehyung.

"I'll watch my mouth if I were you, Yeri. You don't know what the future has in store for you. And Jisung, you say whoring, well look who's talking?" Taehyung gives them a sarcastic smile. "Enjoy Jungkook's money and attention while you still can."

"Are you threatening me?! How dare you! You're just an orphan who used to freeload on my family!" Jisung screamed at him.

"Freeload?! You and your greedy family were given money by my late mother which you squandered. So, don't you dare say that I was freeloading!"

Jisung was about to slap him, but Taehyung catches his hand and harshly yeets him. His eyes flashing a deep blue color. "Don't you ever lay your filthy hands on me. I'm no longer the omega you used to trample on!"

Jinah had enough of the two witches. "Mister, I will have to ask you and your companion to leave our store before I call the security to throw you out!"

"Who are you to throw us out! You'll see, I'm going to sue both of you! Call the owner of this store. I will have you fired! How can designer Panther hired a manager like you?" Jisung furiously shouts at Jinah.

"I'll see you try." Jinah looked at the two with disdain. Just then, two security guards approached Jisung and Yeri to escort them outside. Jisung protested, embarrassed because people are watching him and Yeri being kicked out of the store.

"I'll tell Jungkook and he'll sue both of you!" Jisung shouted as they exit the store.

"Whew! Those two witches are despicable. Are you alright, boss?" Jinah worriedly looked at Taehyung.

"Yeah, those two don't faze me anymore. They think they own the world just because they're associated with the Jeons."

"Why didn't you tell them that you are Panther and you own this jewelry store?" Jinah asked him.

"And spoil the fun. There's a time for everything. Let them think that I'm still poor. Soon I'll clip their wings and take everything from them." Taehyung firmly said as he gazed outside.

"I'll be here for you boss. I owe you my grandma's life. You helped us when she was admitted to Kim Hospital and needed surgery. You hired me as a manager in your store even if I'm a college undergraduate." Jinah looked at him with teary eyes.

"Aish, I helped you not because I want you to feel indebted of me."

"You're an angel, boss. You deserved a good mate."

Taehyung's face suddenly turns glum but he immediately brushed it off. He doesn't need a mate, he has his son, hyungs and his loving dad. "Enough talking about those skunks. How's our first month's sales?"

Jinah can't help but laugh at what her boss called the two witches. "It's going great, boss. We have exceeded our expected sales by a big margin. We will be number one in no time."

"That's good to hear, continue your good job. I told Namjoon hyung to give you a unit in one of the Kim's building. Your grandma will heal fast with a good house and environment." Taehyung gave her a thumbs up.