Chapter 13 (NEW) Battle! Occult Research Club and Hunters vs Kokabiel!

opening:

Both the Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess and the Red Dragon Emperor walk to Kokabiel with their hands firmly held. Leonidas, Caesar II, and the rest of the ORC couldn't help but worry if all else fails. Asia could do is pray for Issei and Rias.

Boost!

Asia: Issei-san...

As they walk closer, another 10 seconds are up...

Boost!

While Kokabiel deviously made a nasty toothy grin as he watches the Red Dragon Emperor boost his power until the right moment.

Kokabiel: Hoh...?

Both Issei and Rias' determination remains steeled up as another 10 seconds are up.

Boost!

And another one

Boost!

And another one

Boost!

Now the eighth boost at the limit, they're finally ready.

Issei: It's done, Buchou!

Rias: Issei...

Issei then chants, ready to transfer his boosted power to Rias, granting her a power-up.

Issei: Boosted Gear: Gift!

Transfer!

He transferred the energy to Rias, powering her which she channels her magic with every ounce she could muster, shocking everyone except Kokabiel. 

Issei: Buchou?!

Ceasar II: This is insane!!!

Asia: W-Wow!!

Kiba: I can feel her magical pulse all the way out here.

When she's done, Kokabiel let out his sinister laugh at the sigh of Rias' power up due to Issei's power transfer.

Kokabiel: Hahaha! That's some good magical power! As expected, the power of an Ultimate-Class Devil, Rias Gremory. I can see that you're as gifted as your brother.

Determined to take down that Fallen Angel for good, Rias then channels her Power of Destruction, every ounce she could muster...

Rias: Begone!

She hurls a dragon-shaped Power of Destruction at Kokabiel. However, to their dismay, he blocked it with his bare hand, LITERALLY.

Kokabiel: Interesting, sister of Satan, sister of Sirzechs!

However, she can't let up just yet when she gave it more power than she could muster.

Kokabiel, while blocking her destructive attack, did nothing but laugh manically. And unfortunately for Rias, despite she gave it her all, her mana ran dry immediately as she collapses. Issei ran to her of concern.

Issei: Buchou!!!

When she is barely able to stand up... to her surprise, Akeno flew into the air to confront the Cadre by herself, much to Rias' worry.

Rias: Akeno!

The Lighting Priestess channels all the magic she could muster and summoned a bolt of powerful lighting at her fingertip.

Akeno: Thunder!!!

... and then shot a massive blast of thunder at Kokabiel but he blocks it with his wings, strong as steel, as he mockingly taunts Akeno.