Aidan Cain Bio

Aidan Cain

Appearance: DXD Season 2 part 2

Alias: The Dark Wanderer, The Cursed Nephalem, and Somnus (his real name)

Species: Nephalem

Relatives: Lorath Nahr (Adoptive Uncle), Aurelia (mother), Tor-Gareth (father), and Tar-Sareth (aunt)

Personality: Quiet, cold, strict but kind, affectionate, knowledgeable and respectable, fear of hurting them with his power, etc

Info:

Aidan's parents' were unknown, but he grew up under his adoptive uncle, Lorath Nahr, a professor from university, and aware of the supernatural like Demons, Devil, Angels, etc. He learns much from his uncle's writing about the angels and demons, the Eternal Conflict, who sometimes he is confused of some word called High Angel, because its difference between Angel and High Angel. Then the Great War, Sparda Rebellion and Sin War. Along with his uncle, Lorath is the member of the Horadrim, an ancient order of mages created to secretly guard the new world from the incursion of the demons. over his lift, Aidan and Lohar would travel around the world, hunting supernatural artifacts and lore that would help them understand more about the supernatural. Eventually, Aidan and Lorath went to Japan, Kuoh Town where Aiden transferred as 2nd year student at Kuoh Academy and met All Star Team.

Power and Abilities:

Immense Nephalem Power: Born Nephalem, half angel and half demon, Aidan is gifted with an ancient power not seen since the WorldStone's destruction. He can eliminate enemies easily but the power is often out of control. It is also what has given him such strength, speed, endurance, and stamina due to his blood.

Immense Stamina

Immense Endurance

Immense Strength

Immense Demonic Power

Magic Talent

Telepathy

Equipped:

A'Diabolos Terror Claw:

The main weapon of Tathamet's Relic that spawn arm blades on the knuckles, the claw are able to cut through anything, armor, or otherwise, and can leave wounds that slowly fade to become scars, never to heal as to implement a psychological fear into the victim.

Balance Breaker: Primal Terror Vengeance

Silentium: 

Love Interest:

Love Interest:

Ingvild Leviathan