Prologue part 2 Event of Devil May Cry 5 Story

A demon machine cobra known as Slitherfang 

She was the strongest demon; it could release acid into the enemy and cause more pain from the acid-toxic

She was the strongest demon; it could release acid into the enemy and cause more pain from the acid-toxic. Here inside the Qliphoth tree, Leonidas and his friends face the demon machine Slitherfang as it protects the Qliphoth fruit from any intruder.

Slitherfang: *hissing* So the spawn of Dante, as I expected... *hissing*

Leonidas: How did you know my father?

Slitherfang: I sense blood of Sparda within you, and you are Dante's spawn. *hissing*

Sieg: Whoever you are, how you know Leo's father, I suggested you guarded the Qliphoth fruit.

Slitherfang: *hissing* A kind dragon, who fused a heart by Siegfried, Sieg isn't it *hissing*

Sieg: Grrr how did you know?

Slitherfang: I know who you are, Sieg, Jeanne de arc, and Astrolfo, you three were the part of the Holy Grail War? And the friend with Leo.

Leonidas: well, so you know them? Looked I don't know who you are, or what are you guarded the fruit?

Slitherfang: Malphas given orders to me. After she died, she left me a request to guard the Qliphoth Fruit belowed the Qliphoth tree roots, so I won't let anyone eat the Qliphoth fruit! *hissing*

Astrolfo: So that's why you guarded the fruit. So like a keepers?

Leonidas: Well, Cobra, let me tell you what, I'll take the entire fruit, and you go away, but hey, I send you to the zoo so that everyone looked at you that giant cobra.

Leo insult the Slitherfang, with responded of spitting the poison at him but he uses his trickster style.

Slitherfang: Did you just mocking me human! I am Slitherfang, the killing machine cobra demon, and I will break your bones and devoured you! *As she spit the poison at them*

The group dodge the poison attack, Sieg jumped backward and Astrolfo avoid the shot.

Sieg: Any ideas, Leo?

Jeanne: Slitherfang's armored was protected with metal, when she absorbed the power inside of her.

Leonidas was thinking of plan that they did in the past, during the tower incident, in Fuyuki city, Leo and his friends made their plans to take out the demon keeper, Aatrox the deadbringer. Despite being the Quarter-Demon, Leo was also the hybrid of Master-Servant, making him a first hybrid combination, he can enter the Holy Grail War in each dimension realms or anything.

Leo's commad spell appeared, the command spell symbol looked like a sword of Rebellion with two devil wings is somehow half.  Despite being the hybrid, he merged the Holy grail with Excalibur making him a second hybrid: Half Servant and Half Master. He can command the servants while the master still command Leo.